What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-20 Dragons @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Tigers simply have to build pressure and keep St George down their end. They are a shambles right now against an average but structured Dragons team who if you give them enough ball will easily win it.

Wests need to go straight through the middle with Farah. Mbye needs to get more involved early in the sets and Brooks too. Too many Tigers players not showing up tonight. Dragons doing enough to get the win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Honestly that was just horrible. Saints first 10 mins was diabolical, any other side would have had them 18-0 down. The thing was our attack looked good yet every last pass was put down. Robbie’s ridiculous 4th tackle kicks have cost us twice, I can’t believe people want this guy to run around again next year.

Apart from his botched kick out on the full I think Hunts kicking game has been excellent and got Saints back into the game.

Russell Coight

Juniors
I still think we look more threatening with the ball, if our team can hold onto the ball anstop being a bunch of mahe fonuas we should have enough points in us

Rabbits20

Immortal
You seem fairly obsessed with penalty counts. Here’s a Fact: Wests Tigers have received the least amount of penalties this year, so I assume it’s a miracle we’ve won more games then we’ve lost?

Also when we smashed your alcohol scum the penalty count was 12-6 against, was that also a joke?
Yep should’ve been sent off for deliberately bringing the game to a crawl and falling over before very scrum

Latest posts