What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Ponga will be less able to selectively inject himself as 5/8. He'll be up in the line more and do a lot more catch and pass. He does that well though and can put the defence in two minds.
It can take a bit for a 5/8 to be able to step back and push in when there's an opportunity..

Haffa

Wyong for Lamb, Nth Syd is affiliated with Souths.
Easts and Wyong are splitting after this season. Rumour is Norths and South are no more as well with Easts taking over. Jason Taylor is tipped to coach the Bears next season.

Old dog

Juniors
Ok my opinion is Merrin had a ordinary game, is overrated, looks unfit and not the type we want or need.
Doesn't get away from " no comment" from others.
Better of with Tamou or what we have.

macavity

Referee
Ok my opinion is Merrin had a ordinary game, is overrated, looks unfit and not the type we want or need.
Doesn't get away from " no comment" from others.
Better of with Tamou or what we have.

Don't agree on the "what we have" part.

All depends on dollars. If he is taking bench prop money from us, he is a better bench prop than we have.

Haffa

I’d take him in a heartbeat. His performance has been down the last couple of seasons but he’d still walk into out rotation quite easily.