What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

legend

Coach
In honour of Jake's great idea to name the most inept performance of the week award after a living legend who gave the word pathetic a whole new meaning.

Week one candidates:

Mark Hughes (Knights)
Clinton Toopi (Warriors)
Reece Simmonds (Dragons)

Week two candidates:

Matt Utai (Bulldogs)

legend

Coach
He had a shcoker against the Dogs. Remember, they (Dogs) kicked for touch after a penalty and he started running back to half way just before half time then he missed the very simple tackle on Grimaldi who subsequently scored??? #-o

aids

Bench
it should be worked out like an anti-daily m

point system per week, the player with the most points by the end of the season wins the inaugeral(?) Paul Carige medal.

for rnd 1:
Mark Hughes (Knights) : 3 points
Clinton Toopi (Warriors) : 2 points
Reece Simmonds (Dragons) : 1 point

carige points will be given after the last game of the round.

aids

Bench
also: sub catagories, such as dud rookie of the year, dud coach and dud captain.

Iafeta

Referee
3: C Toopi - cost the Warriors the match with his attitude
2: R Simmonds
1: M Hughes

Round 2:

Close the polling, Utai's home and hosed

Raider_69

Post Whore
Froget the Dally M, forget the allan boarder medal, forget the Brow.... ohh wait already done... The Paul Carige Awards - Exclusive to LU :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Hey, I'm Paul Carige :lol:

I'll get in early and say George Carmont has a Carige tonight :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Iafeta said:
Round 2:

Close the polling, Utai's home and hosed
I'm just hoping Toopi hasn't taken Utai's performance as a challenge!!!
But seriously it's gonna take the mother of all Neville performances to top Matt's effort last night.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Gidley continues with this form in the 2nd half he'll beat Utai to get Round 2's weekely Carige award

girvie

Staff member
I think that one player from each losing team should be chosen and then a vote to see wins in a 3-2-1 points system.
eg Round 1: Hughes 3, Toopi 2, Simmonds 1, Galavao, Bell, Thurston, Fitzhenry

Latest posts