What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 8 - Vs Storm

Womada

Juniors
So sad. Totally lost interest in watching the Rabbitohs. I predicted 42 for the storm but 54 is a disgrace.
Our forwards walk. Need to learn to run like Wighton and Murray. We have a 2 man team. No defence. I see not logical reason to continue with JD. If Rabbitohs played well the last 8 games and lost it would be encouraging but the coach has lost the team . The spark is gone.

Thadius

Juniors
Totally not surprised, went as expected. And let’s not pump up dead tyres and talk of effort like that rubbish from last week.

Bellyache was always eyeing off For & Against targets in this game and he’d probably be pissed off they backed right off in the second half when they could have added another 20.

Totally outclassed by a red hot football team. Their spine is lethal and Pappy is slowly but surely getting back to his best. Munster toyed with us.

I sincerely hope the Hawkins tenure at half is once and for all finished, it has to be. His much vaunted kicking game is one of the greatest myths I have encountered and his defence is worse. He’s reggies at best.

Again, Cody to half and Jack to 5/8.

Gray is wonderful, elusive and a goer – geez I’d like to see him schooled at halfback, he would carve.

Cam busted his arse, again.

I’d say one more week for you JD and then that bloke that they brought in to fix up our defence …gets your job.

We're not a smart footy side. Every old three-card trick that good teams look out for, we fall for. Not in the same postcode as a real contender.

How did we fall so far so quickly?

We fell so far so quickly becoz sam walked and so did john Morris I knew we kept the wrong coach ect ect there's the proof from Sam and John Morris.

Hellray

Juniors
Totally not surprised, went as expected. And let’s not pump up dead tyres and talk of effort like that rubbish from last week.

Bellyache was always eyeing off For & Against targets in this game and he’d probably be pissed off they backed right off in the second half when they could have added another 20.

Totally outclassed by a red hot football team. Their spine is lethal and Pappy is slowly but surely getting back to his best. Munster toyed with us.

I sincerely hope the Hawkins tenure at half is once and for all finished, it has to be. His much vaunted kicking game is one of the greatest myths I have encountered and his defence is worse. He’s reggies at best.

Again, Cody to half and Jack to 5/8.

Gray is wonderful, elusive and a goer – geez I’d like to see him schooled at halfback, he would carve.

Cam busted his arse, again.

I’d say one more week for you JD and then that bloke that they brought in to fix up our defence …gets your job.
But we have no players to play centre to cover Jack.
Milne gets suspended so Thompson will have to play wing. Who is left to play centre?

im not disagreeing with the move but we still need to fill that spot with someone of decent quality or all you are doing is moving Hawkins poor defensive reads out further for the likes of tago and May to exploit

We fell so far so quickly becoz sam walked and so did john Morris I knew we kept the wrong coach ect ect there's the proof from Sam and John Morris.
Milne just lets his frustration out, a leaf out of Fathead’s book.

No discipline at all and the roster cops yet another self inflicted punch in the head.

And where is fathead anyway?

Low and behold the new defensive coach arrives and it’s a bloodbath in defence.

JD should be just the start of executions at all senior levels of the executive.

The brilliant kid was your greatest run maker today. It’s almost child abuse.

I’d be tearing up most of the sides contracts and starting again.

How many should be playing next week?

Wighton said the assessments will be held in house. That’s the problem these days.

I feel for Cam, he must be really hurting.

I hope fathead is happy with himself, unavailable when he’sneeded for the upteenth time.

Tear his contract up, stick it up his nose and set it alight.

Last edited:

Thadius

Juniors
But we have no players to play centre to cover Jack.
Milne gets suspended so Thompson will have to play wing. Who is left to play centre?

im not disagreeing with the move but we still need to fill that spot with someone of decent quality or all you are doing is moving Hawkins poor defensive reads out further for the likes of tago and May to exploit

Well, Mitchell comes back after Penruff and while its unfortunate the other would have to come from Kennar, Milne or a rookie.

But certainly not Burns, who is as putrid as Hawkins.

Hellray

Juniors
Well, Mitchell comes back after Penruff and while its unfortunate the other would have to come from Kennar, Milne or a rookie.

But certainly not Burns, who is as putrid as Hawkins.
Kennar is out injured also. There is absolutely no other option.

Johnston injured
Munro injured
Mellars always injured
Kennar injured
Te Hau not cleared due to heart condition
Milne dumb and suspended

Souths would have to get permission to play someone outside the 30, and sadly and scarily your options would be

Burns
Leonard Skelton
Or we go to the Flegg team and throw in
Aaron Macey
Carson Kaho

the cupboard is bare.

definitely need to wait until after Mitchell returns before you punt hawkins for wighton in the halves

And just how long is Latrell going to last and be fully operational when he gets back?

He’s just going to carry on like a petulant child and get suspended again.

Hang in there, but demand change.

Ps: Richo has just brushed you.

Last edited:

Thumper

Juniors
And just how long is Latrell going to last and be fully operational when he gets back?

He’s just going to carry on like a petulant child and get suspended again.

Hang in there, but demand change.

Ps: Richo has just brushed you.
How has Richo brushed south’s. We have a ceo. He’s not leaving and Richo wasnt approached to come back. May as well say rusty brushed wests because he didn’t buy them.

How has Richo brushed south’s. We have a ceo. He’s not leaving and Richo wasnt approached to come back. May as well say rusty brushed wests because he didn’t buy them.
It was reported Shane was approached during his negotiations. That’s well known.

And I wouldn’t exactly call Sully a CEO at the moment but a crisis manager.

No CEO worth his salt would let Renno go and trust Fathead

Thumper

Juniors
It was reported Shane was approached during his negotiations. That’s well known.

And I wouldn’t exactly call Sully a CEO at the moment but a crisis manager.

No CEO worth his salt would let Renno go and trust Fathead
Good players leave clubs all the time.
although south’s current half back is shit he is not the reason they are conceding 40 points a game, and Reynolds playing wouldn’t make it any better.

Latest posts