What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hard run home.

Gomarchin

Juniors
The team went to shit last year after Hunt had his dummy spit in late June (during Origin camp).

If we don't have any more dummy spits & injuries, we should get close to the 8 but will probably finish 12/13th.

steerlerbab

Juniors
30 points seems reasonable to make the 8, so we do need 18 more points. It's possible you may have forgotten that we still have 2 byes to go, so there are 4 of those points. Based on that, we only need 7 more wins. That looks a more achievable outcome.
You are right I forgot about the byes. So the task is more achievable. However, I still think we have to fix that dreadful for and against, Based on current standings we need to get 48 points to topple the knights and force them out of top 8

Dragon David

First Grade
We are currently in 9th spot. We lose to the Dogs on Thursday and Cowboys beat the Tigers, we drop down to 11th. Newcastle will go to 14 points after their bye this weekend while we stay on 12 points, both the Dogs and Cowboys have better for and against than us.

SnowDragon

Juniors
We are currently in 9th spot. We lose to the Dogs on Thursday and Cowboys beat the Tigers, we drop down to 11th. Newcastle will go to 14 points after their bye this weekend while we stay on 12 points, both the Dogs and Cowboys have better for and against than us.
That shows how precarious the whole situation is, and why winning these types of games (against similar placed teams) will be critical.
like others, my main goal is improvement this year, and a better roster moving forward.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Flanno may not have expected to make the 8 but seeing the Eels, Souths, Cowboys and Warriors are below Saints at the moment he must feel that the chances are much greater now that at the start of the season. Just beating the lower sides in Dogs, Tigers and Titans alone will give Saints a great chance of making the 8. Including the 2 byes that will get Saints to 20pts.

Latest posts