What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Its a very slim chance that i will findmany AFL supporters on this forum but i'll give it ago.

If there is anyone out there in terensted in Aussie Rules, whats your favourite team and who do u think will win the grand final?

my team is the mighty roos, and even though theve lost the great coach dennis, and alot of there great player i still think they can pull through his year!!!

bucko

Juniors
I'm a richmond tigers man. They've been plagued with inconsistency over the last 7 or 8 years. They have been gradually improvin though. This may not be there year, but give them a few years and they might just get that elusive premiership. I can't see the lions being knocked off...

SHAGMOP

Juniors
well when u've seen how the tigers have improved in the last few years i wouldn't be suprised if they win it in a few years.

bucko

Juniors
yeah you would think so. The west coast eagles are becoming a big force too, and with players like Ben Cousins coming through, they may well have a stint on top like the lions and the bombers have done in recent years.

GBT

Juniors
Carna Tiges! Been a Richmond fan since the mid 1980's, never seen them other than on the telly. Only live game's I have seen were in 1986 and 87 when Carlton and Norf played at the Oval.

bucko

Juniors
Yeah that's the way mate. I went to a match once between the tigers and the Hawks back in the mid ninties. Lets just say it was goal kicking practice for Richmond 8)

chileman

Coach
Cheer, Cheer the Red and the White
Honour the name by day and by night
Lift that noble banner high
Shake down the thunder from the sky
What thou the odds be great or small
Swans will go in and win overall
While her loyal sons are marching
Onwards to victory

alex

Juniors
Swannies for me, it's great to see them come good after a few lean years. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions made it three in a row, and I hope that the top six ends up being all non Victorain teams, just cos the Melbournians get so worked up about AFL.

bucko

Juniors
That would be an interesting outcome, one never achieved before obviously. I think the chances of it happening are high too.

alex

Juniors
Sydney 21.7.133 Essendon 12.7.79

Great win by the Swannies this evening 8) . Big bad Bazza kicked five goals, and Nick Davis got four. Williams was also good, getting the most tackles, disposals and kicks for the Swans. Beating the Bombers is never a pushover and it was a great effort to do so. I reckon finals aren't far off, and it's about time!
How did everyone elses team go this weekend?

Cupid Stunt

I support Western. Back Port to win a flag. Have a soft spot for the Swans merely because I'm a New South Welshman.

Hate Richmond, breeders of all that whinges, whines & dobs :p . Dislike Brisbane more & more but thats due to Ackermanis being a loud mouth nob.

Latest posts