What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Anonymous

Juniors
FORUM 7s - 2014 - GAME ON!

Established in 2002, the Forum Sevens is an exciting game where members of LeagueUnlimited can get creative and write articles on Rugby League. It's held right here in this very forum. Every year, teams compete against each other. Each team has a great history (some longer then others), and teams are always welcoming new members, so why not get involved? Below I have listed all the teams and their captains. Becoming a part of a team is simple. You can simply reply to this post and wait for one of the Captains to shoot you a PM, or you can shoot one of them a message and get involved ASAP! Each of the teams and their captains are listed below.

F7s 2014

Bluebags - afinalsin666/Eelementary
Ninjas - jamesgould/joshie
Souths - Monk
Titans - Titanic

Teams take on each other head-to-head through the season (with a few cheeky mid season comps thrown in there for fun) and in October, the Premiership comes to a close as the teams who have weathered the storm the longest collide in an epic grand final.

Still not convinced? We have a website too, and it's kickass! Head over to http://www.forumsevens.com.au/ to view some of the best articles of all time, to find out more, or just to look at the awesome history of the game that is Forum 7s.

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to post them here and one of our awesome community members will get back to you ASAP.

Hope to see you involved in the game ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Reigning Donovan Cup Champions, Cronulla, are on the lookout for players. Come enquire about playing with our champion team today!

Louis Lambert

Juniors
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have recently joined the forums and wish to participate in the Forum Sevens.

While I may not go down as one of the great scribes, I am - like Henry Miller once said - lean and hungry. I wish to fatten myself.

It would be quite lovely if a team captain would receive me as a member.

Big Mick

Referee
I think the parra-bulldogs would welcome you with open arms,

congrats and good luck in forum sevens.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Louis Lambert said:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

While I may not go down as one of the great scribes, I am - like Henry Miller once said - lean and hungry. I wish to fatten myself.

Yes we would. Just post in the Bulldogs team thread and Zef will take care of the rest.

Robster

Bench
guys/gals i'm going on a 6 week camp on monday , will be back september 20th, will be happy to play for a team from that date :). Who will have me?

Big Mick

Referee
Robster said:
guys/gals i'm going on a 6 week camp on monday , will be back september 20th, will be happy to play for a team from that date :). Who will have me?

i was wondering how long before u'd pop up again.

one thing is for sure, u wont get an offer from penrith.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Louis Lambert said:
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Cronulla need you more and have more potential than those strange eeldog creatures! Plus their westys! :p :lol:

BTW Robster, don't even ask me for a spot.

Zef

Juniors
You better go check the team list for The Parra-Dogs v Sharkies match, Tama.

Take on Robster.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Zef said:
You better go check the team list for The Parra-Dogs v Sharkies match, Tama.

Take on Robster.

You're kidding right?

Obviously you weren't around during his debacle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im happy to help out any team that needs me......

ill need a fair bit of notice because ive got my major exams comming up in the next 6 weeks :)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

ill need a fair bit of notice because ive got my major exams comming up in the next 6 weeks :)

Welcome to Cronulla!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Raider_69 said:

Welcome to Cronulla!

thanks Tama!
as i said for the next 6 weeks i will need abit of notice before posting, ive got major yr 11 exams soon, so im studying abit :)

Azkatro

First Grade
I would like to join any team that's in need of players. Sounds like great fun!

Actually it looks like the Broncos could use some players, I'd be happy to join them if they want me.

broncoman

Juniors
It appears private messages arent working at the moment.
Ill send it to you as soon as possible.
cheers