What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: seems the henry paul rumor will follow elliott to penrith, you can look forward to this and a rumor of both lesley vainikolo and stuart feilden coming to your club once a year, Lesley early in the season, feilden late in the peice, and henry paul every year or two randomly

Caged Panther

First Grade
For those who don't realise what this thread is all about let me inform you.

I and the other mods have no intention of going through this season having to deal with what people think of Matthew Elliot and his coaching abilities (or lack thereof depending on your opinion). That's next year and any discussion surrounding elliot that isn't both reasonable and relavent to any current Panthers news will find itself here.

This thread will also be the new home for anything else the mods deem as trolling.

premiers03

Juniors
We were talking to it was either Henry or Robbie Paul a few years ago and he was asking too much for what penrith could pay for him so we will just have to wait and see what happens

Boon

Juniors
The Cowboys will bounce back from two out of character performances and will show the Panthers up to be the pretenders they really are.

At the back Matty Bowen will prove he is the second best fullback in the world as he shows the NRL community Hunt's selection was purely a token gesture to keep him in Australia for when Bowen is injured in the future. He'll be too good for the Panthers slow, and somewhat pathetic defence.

On one side of the backline is the best winger in the game - Matt Sing - partnering the - "hardest opposition centre" - Matt Cooper - in Paul Bowman. They'll be too strong in both attack and defence if they take on the inexperienced pair in Danny "ordinary" Galea and Michael Gordon or the has beens in their early 20s Rooney and Lewis.

On the left youth and attacking flair will get Ash Graham and Brenton "Black Magic #2" Bowen the bacon off their pig like opponents in this matchup.

Having the best player in the NRL both this year and last gives us a great advantage (JT, but you all knew that, he's the big boss dogg yeah he had to do that) considering he is coming up against a drunk and a "oh please can I be more like Thurston and Bowen I'm not good enough" in Gower and Campbell.

The pack and bench th ePanthers provide lacks form and generally they are pretty damn ugly, unlikr the Cowboys who combine rugged good looks with loads of ability.

Sh*t, was there really a point in my typing this up, aren't most Panthers fans illiterate? No point going any further....

Cowboys by 20.

Big Mick

Referee
what a wanker...seriously are u stupid?

Ash Graham is a Parra reject...and good reason...he's sh*thouse. Brenton Bowen is just as dodgy.

Galea and Gordon will sh*t on them.

As for Bowman and Sing...Sing vs Rooney should be even...whereas lewis over Bowman is no contest...Lewis by the length of the straight!

Your halfback is a nuffy...Thurston will be backing up.

Bowen had a shocker last week. How would he feel phychologically that he wasn't picked ... ahead of HUNT! of all players.

Your enforcer in O'Donnell is backing up...lol...enforcer.

As far as i'm concerned we are evenly matched for this match

lainey

Juniors
Boon said:
Sh*t, was there really a point in my typing this up, aren't most Panthers fans illiterate? No point going any further....

I am sick and bloody tired of all you nuffys saying Panther fans are illiterate and dole bludgers....when are you all going to realise that Penrith is a city full of young families with good jobs! I will admit that we have some areas that are Government housing but that is so with any area NOT JUST PENRITH. How about you go and give yourself an upper cut Boon....and do us all a favour!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Big Mick I personally don't want him, it's just what I've heard around the traps, he's way overpriced and has hands like feet. He'd fit perfectly in a New Zealand Super 14's Franchise.

p.s he certainly won't be winning any premierships soon, if he chooses to stay at the Chocolate Soldiers!

Big Mick

Referee
we got a better chance than the Dragqueens.

your club can't win a game now...and look at your roster...next year you got your best players leaving..you got buckleys.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Big Mick,

Yeah bit of a worry when a bloke gets offered 1m over three years and baulks at it, to me seems like he really doesn't want to be there next year though I can't blame him given how weak your squad and general depth is now and will be next season.

Big Mick

Referee
LMAO Wobbygong...your hilarious!

Our depth is weak...yet ALL your stars are leaving your club...why would Pritchard go to your screwed up joint...your almost as bad as Parramatta at the moment.

Gasnier is baulking as well...obviously he realises he should go to UNION! hahaha instead of signing with your mob.

You guys don't know how much your missing Lance and the tackling he used to do to cover up for your overpaid superstars.

No Barrett, No Bailey, No Gasnier, No Matty Head (Cause he'll get injured), No Shaun Timmins, No Ashton Sims, No Ben Creagh.....geez yeah your club's depth is lookin real strong.

Mish

Juniors
Boon said:
Having the best player in the NRL both this year and last gives us a great advantage (JT, but you all knew that, he's the big boss dogg yeah he had to do that) considering he is coming up against a drunk and a "oh please can I be more like Thurston and Bowen I'm not good enough" in Gower and Campbell.

The pack and bench th ePanthers provide lacks form and generally they are pretty damn ugly, unlikr the Cowboys who combine rugged good looks with loads of ability.

Who is illiterate????

Schillaci

Juniors
Being on a Penrith forum whats the bet the parents of the child are 16 and live off goverment assistance.

lainey

Juniors
Footballer said:
Being on a Penrith forum whats the bet the parents of the child are 16 and live off goverment assistance.

As PK said, you loose, BIG TIME!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts