What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Quiz

Without looking it up, I'll guess 1968, their first season. (I think) They were an AFL expansion team that year (or 69), coached by the legendary Paul Brown. I'm guessing they had a winning record first year.

Could be horribly wrong though.

Big Mick

Referee
Define Winning season.

They have never won a superbowl

But they took part in the 1981 and 1989 superbowls

Dogs Of War

Coach
Big Mick said:
Define Winning season.

They have never won a superbowl

But they took part in the 1981 and 1989 superbowls

A winning record for the season. Won more than they lost.

Big Mick

Referee
Well Then

That would be 1970, on the back of a 7 game winning streak on the run home which helped them to an 8 Win, 6 loss record.

Skeletor

Juniors
What has Julius Jones done twice in his career that Emmitt Smith and Tony Dorsett have only managed once each?

Skeletor

Juniors
I'll give my question 2 more days, then I will answer it myself, and someone else can ask the next one. I'll also give you a bit to go on Fin077:
1) and 2) are the extremely obvious ones you already have (Which I assume are Tiki Barber (brother Ronde is a CB for the Buccaneers) and Eli Manning (brother Peyton starts at QB for the Colts).
3) Will (assuming he plays for the Giants, and his brother is active for it) play against his brother twice this season.
4) Is not a starter for the giants, but his brother starts for another NFC team.

Skeletor

Juniors
OK, now I've left it up for a few days, no-one has got it yet.
1) Eli Manning (brother Peyton plays for the Cols)
2) Tiki Barber (Brother Ronde plays for the Bucs)
3) Sinorice Moss (drafted in the 2nd round by the Giants this year, brother Santana plays for the redskins)
4) Tim Hasselbeck (brother Matt plays for the Seahawks

Fin077

Juniors
Thanks Skeletor. Interesting!

I wish I had of seen your clues, but forgot about the question and only just came back to see what was happening in here! :D