What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Financial News coming out tomorrow

Is Moffo a turd muncher?

• Total voters

salivor

First Grade
Will Australians rate it up there with say Steve Waugh's century at the SCG? It's been a brilliant effort under pressure.

Moffo

Referee
well it came out during the week, the bid for promina from suncorp. 72 days, a whole lot of jibes, but the moff has come through with the good mail. i could've passed off any story as the big news but true to my word, i've held strong on this scoop until it actually happened. thanks to all my followers, a big shout out to all those who have been private messaging me, asking for some stock advice. I think i've served you well. The Moff Mail newsletter comes out once a week, email me for further details

imnotagimplikejimbo@bigfinancialnewsmail.com

Jimbo

Immortal
Batsman - Moffo
How Out - Hit Wicket
Runs - 73
BF - 73
4s - 0
6s - 0
SR -100.00

Marvellous effort that...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Moffo said:
well it came out during the week, the bid for promina from suncorp. 72 days, a whole lot of jibes, but the moff has come through with the good mail. i could've passed off any story as the big news but true to my word, i've held strong on this scoop until it actually happened. thanks to all my followers, a big shout out to all those who have been private messaging me, asking for some stock advice. I think i've served you well. The Moff Mail newsletter comes out once a week, email me for further details

imnotagimplikejimbo@bigfinancialnewsmail.com

so the "mail was good" , Danny?

any other scoops?

legend

Coach
Not quite the explosive news I was waiting for Moffo and the takeover is still to be confirmed.

salivor

First Grade
Shouldn't you edit the heading to mediocre financial news coming out tomorrow?

72 days only to see you get out crowning yourself.

legend

Coach
To be honest Moffo, you should have leaked the news yonks ago and when it was announced this week, then your cred rating would have gone up a bit.

I could jump on any news printed in the FIN and claim it as a scoop...

Jimbo

Immortal
legend said:
To be honest Moffo, you should have leaked the news yonks ago and when it was announced this week, then your cred rating would have gone up a bit.

True

He would have had to know about it yonks ago though...

I could jump on any news printed in the FIN and claim it as a scoop...

Indeed

The Suncorp thing was in the papers on Wednesday

Why is Moff only claiming it today?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jimbo said:
The Suncorp thing was in the papers on Wednesday

because a recent streak of bad investments has meant poor old Moff has fallen on hard times with barely a dollar to his name.

he managed to read a bit of Wednesdays news before he used the paper as a blanket.

hope this clears things up

Jimbo

Immortal
El Diablo said:
because a recent streak of bad investments has meant poor old Moff has fallen on hard times with barely a dollar to his name.

he managed to read a bit of Wednesdays news before he used the paper as a blanket.

hope this clears things up

Well that would explain it

He should have bought into some of Macquarie funds, they make a lot of money at the airport...

salivor

First Grade
Jimbo said:

I think Moffo realised that deep down inside he is just a Stephen Fleming, looks like a world beater up to about 70 but doesn't have the ability or the heart to push on for the century so decided to just take a wild swing at a delivery.