What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French league jerseys

Gibbo

Juniors
Your best bet is probably forty-twenty.co.uk, they have a Europe section. Might set you back a bit though and some of those French sides have some wacky designs

athena

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
Some of the teams sell their shirts on their website. I'm sure Villeneuve sell theirs via the website.

no, villeneuve doesn't... the e-shop (and the english version I'm afraid) won't be on line before next season
but I'm going to check if they sell some jerseys and I'll keep you posted

deluded pom?

Coach
Thanks. I checked it out myself and obviously reached the same conclusion. I know I've seen a French site where they sold the relevant teams' shirts. I just can't think where :oops:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Toulouse doesn't have one yet, but you can vote on their site for one if you like.

Also has English translation, so get to it, it's on the right hand side about a quarter of the way down.

English translation is just under the tv screen.

http://www.toxiii.com/

Latest posts