What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Fluffy

Juniors
Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Hicks
King
Watmough
Menzies
Williamson
Dunley
Rose
Bryant
Burns
Stewart
Afamasaga
Ballin
Bani
Cuthbertson

They were all average at best or not in the NRL side when they first played for manly

Garts

Bench
Our roster is no better than Canterburys/Broncos/Storm etc, if you are questioning us you should be asking a few other clubs as well.

SMOKEY

Juniors
parramatta_eels_123 said:
Manly's Sallary cap i mean come on they are now poised to sign Gallen i mean give me eveidence there not over the cap ?

WE can Still get one or Two more Top line Players!!
...All Well Run Clubs, look after the Budget!!:cool: ;-)

Disco

Bench
Manly's Sallary cap i mean come on they are now poised to sign Gallen i mean give me eveidence there not over the cap ?
speak english good you

RainMan

Juniors

Won't be Gallen, it will be Luke 'Donnell.

Manly never signed a replacement for Kennedy, there's $300k to spend at least.

I'm extremely confident Manly will sign one of LOD or Gallen. If Beaver is retiring at the end of the year we are a deadset certainty to sign one of them. I can't imagine them losing BK and Beaver in the space of two years and not replacing one of them.

wittyfan said:
Even allowing for that....

It's similar to the Orford contract situation. He aint playing on THAT much this year, but after we get rid of deadweight i.e Dunley and Williamson at the end of the year, from what I understand his contract increases :?

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
Who did Lyon replace then?

Things aren't starting to add up.....

Dont forget we also let go of another "superstar" last season :sarcasm:

Disco

Bench
Witt was on about 220k.....................what a f**kin waste of money

Alberts was on ridiculous money too, something like 150k for a guy who never really did anything

t-ba

Post Whore
Beachside apartments don't come under the Salary cap. :sarcasm:

I'm sure Fitzy could offer Semi's with a view of the Creek...

Latest posts