What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More West Yorkshire 2007 jamaica Visit

romeocbarsharks

Juniors
Young Andre Myers (Duhaney Park Sharks) shows off to his school mates why training with the big boys is a good thing.
cbarmyersrunoverleon.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223/romeocbar/cbarchris.jpg
Jamaican international Jemaine Pinnock aka Squaddie raps with one of the Yorkshire men whil watching the younsters go through their RL session.
cbarsquaddie.jpg

Speedy Calabar youngster Mathew Simms gets some advice from the big Yorkshire Centre. Mathew has sinced joined the Sharks and scored a try in his first game against the Knights.
cbarsimmsvsenglish.jpg

The Yorkshire men and Calabar Boys pose for a group picture.
cbargrouppic.jpg

Young Nico and Conrad mix it one on one.
cbarconradvsnico.jpg

romeocbarsharks

Juniors
Lol, the training session was held on the school ground and there was a drought on so yes it was pretty dry. However the field the Yorkshire men played on at the University of the west indies was a good grassy ground.

romeocbarsharks

Juniors
The youngest are 11 and the oldest 19, most of them are 15-16 though. Thanks to this visit by Yorkshire men and my encouragements, I managed to sign 4 of them for my Club.

jilliby kitty

Juniors
The right of reply

Concerning my ejection form this forum last week I would like to state my case as I was not allowed to last week publicly

(1) the story I posted was deleted for the reason that my story was somehow untrue .i gave my source as sky news obviously the moderator failed to check this before acting . as it was directly supported by the tele 5/3/007 pages 2 ANTI TERROR UNIT,,,,”

(2) to this end the judgement and impartiality of Diablo must be questioned. the said moderator deleted the post without any notification. then proceeded to delete other posts.Asking why? While saying nothing .if this is moderators “BEST PRACTICE” then say so and we can all leave this place to the thumpers

(3) there was clamed to be a plethora of notification .this is untrue .i received
messages. email notification basically only saying “you got a private messages” most
of these Messages were in reply to me asking first if I was visible then asking who
was deleting my posts. 4 or 5 Hours later Diablo finally mailed that he was the
coward deleting posts without notification

(4)as I was finding every thing I said being deleted by the alleged coward I proceeded to
post sarcastic comments at the end of posts with the intention of pissing off the said
coward .but as there is a time component in the site that interrupts this a flooding it
boot my arse as a consequence

(5) at the time I was truly ropable. I had returned from watching parra choke .and in fine
Spirts, Was looking forward to a little word play. had the alleged coward reported his
dubious deeds I would have acknowledged it and moved on but as he neither did this
nor indicated that he was deleting posts .i keep asking to the point where I called the
alleged coward a “gutless c” .i don’t retract this .and say to the shrieking princesses.
buy a box of tissues .
in the words of john singleton “people who don’t use words like f & c shouldn’t
be playing rugby league”(here here) and as this is still and RL I’ll live with that

(6) the agenda now is Diablo should come forward and give reason why he act so ineptly.
Was he goaded into doing this by a third party ?did he act alone in so should surrender
his moderating privileges as this is clearly beyond his capabilities

Just quietly

Jilliby kitty

To willow and dud-blow

Why don’t you stand up you cowards .you read this all the time .you defend the people who post genocide threads yet have banned me for telling the truth .yet have never given a reason expect that your weak liars .I will have my day rest assured.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
This is a great thing for Rugby League. Why do those that have so little make so much of what they have? One training clinic and you get 4 new players that will become the future of the game there. Awesome stuff!!!!!!!

Latest posts