What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club? eddie paea or mitchell pearce...

who would you rather have at your club?

• Total voters

NGR

Juniors
Whick one of these 2 young halfbacks wouldyou rather have at your club. Eddie paea or mitchell pearce?

Jono078

Referee
Havnt seen a great deal or Paea but Pearce looks like he will be a real solid halfback.

Charlie124 said:
what happend in 2004?

haha don't act dumb you banana benders have been bitching about it ever since

as for mitch. 13 try assists in 16 games - not to mention coming off the bench after his back injury - isn't too shabby. not bad for someone who supposedly can't play. but yeah let's crucify an 18 year old kid :roll:

lol souths fans are the most petty bunch of the lot

pini paea > eddie paea

NGR

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
haha don't act dumb you banana benders have been bitching about it ever since

as for mitch. 13 try assists in 16 games - not to mention coming off the bench after his back injury - isn't too shabby. not bad for someone who supposedly can't play. but yeah let's crucify an 18 year old kid :roll:

lol souths fans are the most petty bunch of the lot

pini paea > eddie paea
why are suths fans petty?

lopini isnt a halfback so thats a ignorant comment at best...

because you idiots always try and stir sh*t with us. it's littered all over these forums and save for melon how many of us go sh*t stirring with you lot? f**k all. but whatever. you guys havent had much to cheer about for 30 years so you might aswell get some e-pwning under your belt

is ignorant flavour word of the week? pini is the better paea end of story. now find something else to cry about

NGR

Juniors
because you idiots always try and stir sh*t with us. it's littered all over these forums and save for melon how many of us go sh*t stirring with you lot? f**k all. but whatever. you guys havent had much to cheer about for 30 years so you might aswell get some e-pwning under your belt

is ignorant flavour word of the week? pini is the better paea end of story. now find something else to cry about
are you serious... omg

there are plenty of roosters supporters on here who sh*t stir and vice versa. its part of our tradition as rivals... and dont pretend like you dont stir sh*t either...

this is a valid survey which i wanted to know an answer too. if i ask only souths supporters i wouldnt have a very representative view now would i...

ignorant? ok you are also arrogant...

how many of us go through littering your forum with threads is what i meant which is why i said save for melon because he's ... just melon. but whatever you guys only started chirping this year so it won't long until it's business as usual

pearce > paea. end of story

not bad for the so called sh*ttest half back in the comp

NGR

Juniors
how many of us go through littering your forum with threads is what i meant which is why i said save for melon because he's ... just melon. but whatever you guys only started chirping this year so it won't long until it's business as usual

pearce > paea. end of story

not bad for the so called sh*ttest half back in the comp
i wouldnt know about the roosters forum cause i dont go there...

we have the right to start chirping, we have copped endless sh*t for a couple of decades and now the tables have turned...

i dont doubt pearce is a good halfback i just wanna who people would rather have as they are both good halfbacks.

-Dr.J-

Juniors
Have you seen Paea play???

He is still young. But he masterminded the junior kiwi's ownership of the junior roo's. Impressive stuff

sydraider

First Grade
Geohood said:
Lol, typical raider.

That is until you bunch of merkins want to buy him because there is no way Mitchell pearce and Breath Anal will ever win you guys a comp.

If Eddie Paea is so good then why on earth would souffs sign Craig Wing ?

There were 10 or more clubs chasing Mitchell Pearce before he signed with the Roosters. So how many were chasing after Eddie Paea?

Latest posts