What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear NZ Warriors

OVP

Coach
Congratulations are in order first and foremost. Bloody well played :clap:

I sincerely hope you go on and win the whole thing. Why ? For one truly great player, Ruben Wiki. How awesome was that hitup when he took Soliola out ? Soli is tough as nails to even get up from that ... no doubt if it happened to most of us, we'd probably be dead.

Its hard to imagine that Ruben was a part of that truly all-time great Canberra lineup during the early 90s and IS STILL PLAYING in 2008 !! Well done Ruben, perhaps he should be NZ's first Immortal.

Cmon Warriors ... you can do it !! The first team in history to win it from 8th ? I hope so. Best of luck fellas, far too good for our mob.

Dazzat

First Grade
It's totally possible on tonight's performance. They can beat Manly and the win it for Wiki.

bartman

Immortal
Well said OVP. There's a lot of teams supporters feeling the same way right now... c'mon Warriors!

Hari Kari

Juniors
perhaps he should be NZ's first Immortal.

LOL don't you read the news?

1x1.gif

Wiki stands as ultimate Warrior

By Brent Read
September 19, 2008
EVEN in the twilight of his career, Ruben Wiki can draw a crowd.
On Wednesday night, Prime Minister Helen Clark and Governor-General Anand Satyanand were among a throng of 600 who turned out to watch Wiki be named an immortal by the New Zealand Rugby League.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24368749-23214,00.html

OVP

Coach
LOL don't you read the news?

1x1.gif

Wiki stands as ultimate Warrior

By Brent Read
September 19, 2008
EVEN in the twilight of his career, Ruben Wiki can draw a crowd.
On Wednesday night, Prime Minister Helen Clark and Governor-General Anand Satyanand were among a throng of 600 who turned out to watch Wiki be named an immortal by the New Zealand Rugby League.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24368749-23214,00.html

haha well f**k me ... and no i dont get to read the news much these days. Apart from the net, but i missed that one somehow.

Cheers and thats great news .. noone is more deserving.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Who would be more deserving of a title ?

Wiki or Beaver ?

sh*t, thats like asking wouuld you rather bone Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johanssen!!!

Bothe legends and it's almost unfair that they both can't go out winners. But apart from the fact that I'm a Warriors fan, wouldn;t it be great to see Wiki AND Steve Price get a gong after Pricey was denied by a knee injury in 04?

Chook Norris

First Grade
congrats warriors

you guys truly deserved the win

still can't fathom why we cannot score points in the 2nd halfs though:x

Lungfish

Juniors
Wiki easily. Sorry Beaver, you're a good bloke and all, but you play for Manly. End of ...

Manly deserve it ! We have improved every year. 13th,8th,5th(3rd but F/A),2nd and equal 2nd on F/A..... It is what we deserve!! :D Beaver.....Beaver...Beaver