What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

typicalfan

Coach
what player in the seventies played in his clubs reserve grade grand final then coached the reserve grade side during following the year and eventually backed that up with a bench spot his clubs first grade Grand Final in the space of two seasons?

Last edited:

Sugar

Bench
what player in the seventies played in his clubs reserve grade grand final then coached the reserve grade side during following the year and eventually backed that up with a bench spot his clubs first grade Grand Final in the space of two seasons?
Phil Gould

The Nature Boy

Juniors

Dennis Fitzgerald

The Nature Boy

Juniors

John Baker won a reserve grade grand final in 1975 with Parramatta and took on the role of reserve grade coach the following year he made a comeback and played off the bench in Parramata's grand final against Manly in 1976.

If correct which i think it is i am happy for someone else to ask the next Question.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Who was the first coach to win Premierships in Britain and Australia, and what were the Clubs and years that the milestione occured ?

DB

First Grade
Chris Anderson with Canterbury in 87? , and ... can't think of the other team.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well if no one else will have a go, I'll pop one up.

Who is the only match official to play the role of touch judge and referee in a World Cup Match?

Latest posts