What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club? eddie paea or mitchell pearce...

who would you rather have at your club?

• Total voters

Snoz

Juniors
pearce for sure - he will be the aussie half back with in the next 5 years (unless there is someone better in the lower grades that i don't know about)

One is a State of Origin halfback who got his team to the final 4.

The other is a reggie halfback, who's stint in first grade this year contained 1-2 wins in over 10 games.

I know who I'd prefer.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Roosters should buy Rovelli from Warriors

Warriors have like 20 halve options and he would be at the bottom of the list.

Yet he would be a good backup for pierce - who I like but they wont persevere with if they have another crap season.

Roosters have way too much of a talented roster to continue to play incosistent football.

Eddie Paea is talented but cant tackle more than anything needs confidence, didnt get that playing for Souths under a crap coach in Taylor in a their losing streak.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters should buy Rovelli from Warriors

Warriors have like 20 halve options and he would be at the bottom of the list.

Yet he would be a good backup for pierce - who I like but they wont persevere with if they have another crap season.

Roosters have way too much of a talented roster to continue to play incosistent football.

Eddie Paea is talented but cant tackle more than anything needs confidence, didnt get that playing for Souths under a crap coach in Taylor in a their losing streak.

I wouldn't say we had a crap season. We *did* finish 4th, albeit finishing in poor form.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Marc Herbert is better then both :D

Pearce sh*ts on Paea though, not that i rate pearce particularly high though. Pearce is a good young halfback who could one day be a great halfback, but for the moment he's just good and SOO was well beyond him
Paea is a reggies player.

its a no contest

cb4

First Grade
Marc Herbert is better then both :D

Pearce sh*ts on Paea though, not that i rate pearce particularly high though. Pearce is a good young halfback who could one day be a great halfback, but for the moment he's just good and SOO was well beyond him
Paea is a reggies player.

its a no contest

who is marc herbert??

Joker's Wild

Coach
pearce for sure - he will be the aussie half back with in the next 5 years (unless there is someone better in the lower grades that i don't know about)

:lol: Cronk is well ahead of him, is around the same age and has already played for Australia. Wallace is also far better.

watatank

Coach
who is marc herbert??

Canberra's reserve halfback, got his chance when Carney got the sack. His combination with Campese was probably was one of the huge reasons why everyone was talking about Canberra towards the back end of the season (obviously Campese dominated, though).

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think Snoz wins this in a landslide. Eat your heart out Nostradamus.

Didnt realise Davi was one of yours as well....

Latest posts