What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Syko

Juniors
This thread is for flushing all the trolls rubbish from the Storm Forum

Twizzle

Last edited by a moderator:

11Straight

Juniors
No full voice to be heard... just the sound of violins playing for you to cry to!
:lol::lol: On the contrary i was quite happy with how the boys went.

We played to probably 40% of our ability and still took you grapplers to golden point.It was good to see it took only the first 25 minutes for you to get pinged for an illegal tackle.:lol:

The atmosphere at the ground was good but what a sh*thole of a place to watch footy,Any other team would have put 20 on us on friday so i can say without doubt you will not be there in september.

11Straight

Juniors
5. Craig Smith collaring Brett Kimmorley three minutes into the 2nd half allowing Melbourne to post their first points of the match through a Craig Smith penalty goal.

I'm gonna sit down and re-watch the 99 grand final and see what else I can pick out! :D
Pick all you want the fact is you were handed that premiership on a platter through attrocious refereeing to help build a supporter base down in the arsehole of OZ.

Do the rest of australia a favour and snap off the mainland because you are all an embarrasment to the rest of the country and take that twit with a pair of jumping castles on her chest with you.:lol:

11Straight

Juniors
Or some mortal combat style fatalities, I would love to see Soward turned into a baby after we beat them.

syko and 11straight what you kids don't understand is, we have been copping sh*t for a longtime and a few weak efforts from you guys are laughable at best.
And you have deserved every bit of the critisism you have recieved.

your team's style of play sent the game back 30 years to the point where watching rugby onion crossed our minds.:sick:

And you say I'm a kid??:lol::lol: I've seen more football in my life than the whole of Melbourne and Victoriania combined.

Heaven forbid why did my family move down to that dump,I thought some parts of western sydney were bad but that's nothing compared to the rednecks living in frankston and surrounds.

11Straight

Juniors
f**k me dead! Rejuvenile Dragons supporters are like cockroaches! Stamp one out and 50 more take it's place!

Dude, seriously how old are you? Fourteen?

Dumb asrt!? :lol::lol::lol:
And what makes you think he is a dragons supporter??

11Straight

Juniors
I will never say this again. I have never said this before. Enjoy it. :lol:
Thank you.
:lol:
:lol::lol: No no THANK YOU!!! that was the best laugh in a long time what a way to kick off the year.

That was the most enjoyment i have had this year pure comedy.:clap:

11Straight

Juniors
look night hawk. if it wasnt for quinn it wouldnt have got as close as it did.

we didnt play well at all...we have heaps of improving to do....thats as good as you guys will get tho.
Listen dragon!;-) that quote was directed at the roosters fan.

like i said earlier we played at about 40% and when our combinations develop we will be a major force this year.Yes you have some improving to do but when we hit top gear look out.

:lol::lol: @ quinn you guys could do yourselves a huge favour and piss that idiot off before he costs you to many games this season.

Syko

Juniors
*Yawn* The same DragQueen half wits flapping their gums and dribbling sh*t again. Can a mod please close this thread? It's BORING!

You bring nothing to it.

But I'm sure one of the mods will now close the thread because it was you who asked.

11Straight

Juniors
SC just want this thread closed because it is heading towards being the most successful Melb thread in the history of LU

She shouldn't have a problem with that, the Strom have been successful for the past 3 years applying what we are talking about in this very thread.
Damn straight although she is probably cut that not every post in this thread is talking about her and her norks.

They get the sh*ts when you put a couple of facts in front of them that they can't refute.

Last edited:

11Straight

Juniors
oh that guy is a rooster fan...wtf are all you clowns doing in our forum??? :lol:

than i agree that was pure gold. nothing like seeing anasta f**k up.

i brought step brothers on blu -ray...the extras are great :lol:
:lol::lol:
good to hear,I'm going to watch Talladega Nights tonight can't believe i have still not seen that yet.

11Straight

Juniors
Oh I apologise I just assumed going by the engerish in your posts that you were a child, I profusely apologise. Please forgive my assumption.
Please also pass on my apology to lil Soward for big bully Greg Inglis sending him outerspace and crashing back down, it was totally unnecessary and not needed at all, lil Sowy is unfortunate as it is and he doesn't need anymore unnecessary bumps and bruises, please send my regards.

Darling we take criticism and give it back, you child cannot take it at all. Which is fine I understand not all people can take criticism well and I am sure you will learn this as you grow up.
And what critisism would that be you braindead mexicana.

Reading through this post of absolute dribble from you convinces me that you have the attention span and the IQ of a common ape.

It's you that can't take the critisism you misguided fool.

11Straight

Juniors
I am the one with the IQ of a common ape, yet you continue to spell criticism incorrectly? go figure.

I will take constructive criticism when it is given, but common miss-spelt dribble? not so much.

However I will take criticism and tell you that I do have a very short attention span which hasn't caused me any problems thus far.
Ohh boo hoo one word.:lol:I don't profess to being a spelling master but you are the one who is getting her panties in a twist when your team cops some well deserved CRITICISM.....that better.

11Straight

Juniors
:lol: This post shows shows a complete dislocation from reality. You honestly dont think we respect you monkeys opinion, do you ?
Dislocation from reality.??:lol::lol:

What you guys don't respect is cold hard facts when presented to you.

A.You were handed your first premiership thanks to news ltd
B.you have been successful for the last 3 years due to your wrestling prowess.
C.now there is a 2 ref system you guys will be shown up for the frauds you are.
D.Nice rack Stormchaser (Didn't want you to feel neglected sweet cheeks.):lol:

Feel free to refute anytime.

11Straight

Juniors
You spazztards! I want the thread closed because you morons have contaminated it with your braindead trolling. But what else should I expect from knuckledraggers like you clowns? None of you can form a coherent sentence, you're all "duhhh, yeah, what he said".
Yet you feel the overwhelming need to reply!!..If you don't like it f**k off, and yet you call me repetitive and you try and pick others for a supposed lack of wit (although that is a common reply to someone having a bash at your team) when you have the sharpness and wit of a billiard ball cave wench.

Syko

Juniors
You spazztards! I want the thread closed because you morons have contaminated it with your braindead trolling. But what else should I expect from knuckledraggers like you clowns? None of you can form a coherent sentence, you're all "duhhh, yeah, what he said".

as opposed to you showing off your rack in every post...

nobody likes a prick tease unless there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

11Straight

Juniors
Failtard, on your BEST day you don't come close to me, so how about YOU f**k off you trolling simpleton. Do you see any of us haunting your DragQueen forum? No. It was funny, but now it's old.

I'll give you this much. I'm impressed with how much stupidity you've managed to jam into your pea sized noggin. Now kindly FOAD.
Good to see you have a head as big as your tits.

get over yourself seriously.You carry on as if you are the overlord of the storm forum,What fun would a forum be without a difference of opinion this place was dead before this thread.

11Straight

Juniors
yeah man i think the fact you havent seen talladega nights yet makes you gay.
If it's half as good as step brothers it will be a laughathon.

i was thinking about seeing the new friday the 13th movie is it worth the bother??.

Latest posts