What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry gents.

Clean forgot about this.

The earliest record I'd found was a 1928 semi final between St.george and Souths (working from memory here as it was in a book at home)

But if indeed an extra time game was played in 1920 then so be it, although i'd be interested to know why, considering there were no finals and Balmain were miles in front of every other side and thus, declared Premiers without any finals matches played, extra time seems like a silly notion.

However, I'm not going to state it's wrong, as I've not researched that yet, so We'll go with correct.

Someone else can have a crack

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was revealed he had Thalidamide poisoning thanks to a cup of Milo which had rat poison in it. His Mother-in-law (and his mistress) put it in the cup, however she meant to drink it herself, but she got the cups mixed up.

She wanted to put an end to their relationship by killing herself.

At least thats how the story goes.