What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sat :: Cowboys 46 Rabbitohs 12 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 13 :: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

nql-main-1.jpg

NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
1. Matthew Bowen
2. Ben Farrar 3. Ashley Graham 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams
6. Travis Burns 7. Johnathan Thurston (c)
8. Shane Tronc 9. Aaron Payne 10. Matthew Scott
11. Carl Webb 12. Scott Bolton
13. Luke O'Donnell​

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Steve Southern 16. Antonio Kaufusi 17. James Tamou
Reserves: 18. Steve Rapira 19. Grant Rovelli 20. Ty Williams​

sou-alt.jpg

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
1. Luke Capewell
2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa
6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi
11. Michael Crocker 12. David Fa’alogo
13. Craig Wing​

Interchange: 14. Eddy Pettybourne 15. David Kidwell 16. Shannan McPherson 17. Scott Geddes
Reserves: 18. Jaiman Lowe 19. Beau Falloon​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Adam Devcich
Video Referee: Tim Mander​

Toyota Cup Round 13
North Queensland v South Sydney
Dairy Farmers Stadium, Saturday 5:15pm​

QLD Cup Round 13 (Split Round)
Northern (NQL) v Ipswich (GCO)
Barlow Park Cairns, Friday 7:00pm​

Easts v Mackay (NQL)
Langlands Park, Saturday 3:00pm​

NSW Cup Round 11
Newtown (SYD) v North Sydney (SOU)
Henson Park, Saturday 3:00pm​

r13-nqlsou-1.jpg

Last edited:

StinkyPete

Juniors
the bunnies seem to get the better of cowboys no matter what form either team is in. hopefully this game we'll come off the victors.

StinkyPete

Juniors
if bunnies play the way they did last night cowboys will punish them.that said Wing may get a lot of confidence from the origin time and I've seen him win games for you before. also Sutton manage to set up your three tries on his return from injury so he's not to out of touch. I'll call it now like I've called in the cowboys forum already. Maroons win- Cowboys win, Blues Win- Cowboys lose. I hope I'm wrong and cowboys win no matter what the origin result. anyway hopefully the good bunnies team will show up for a good game only to lose.

Rovelli

Bench
Cowboys have been in great form of late. As long as the Origin players come through unscathed, I can't see why they don't win. It could even be a comfortable win for them.

Bodsy

Juniors
By Current form we should get belted, but we always seem to play well against cowboys.

I think with Wing and Crocker back, it adds some depth to our forwards, I think we are an outside shot.

thommo4pm

Coach
Based on the form of the last few weeks, the Cowboys should win this comfortably.

Cowboys 34
Bunnies 12

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Our only chance is if Thurston gets a bad cork tomorrow night (I am not hoping for a bad injury).

I might have to open up a few bottles of red before the match and drink heavily before kickoff. Very heavily.

Maybe open some of the good stuff, so at least the night won't have been a total waste. :alcho:

BrisVegas

Juniors
Cowboys over for there 4th try in the 32nd minute - this could easily be a cricket score given South Sydney's defensive form over the past few weeks.

Cowboys 20-6, kick to come.

Solid

Juniors
I really enjoy watching Sandow play and i think he is a great asset to the game (like all small players). An individual

But sh!t, he cant tackle for his life. Hes the worse i have seen.