What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Sat :: Sea Eagles 38 Roosters 18 @ Brookvale

Round 13 :: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

man-main.jpg

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES
1. Michael Robertson
21. Tony Williams 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams
6. Chris Bailey 7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Brent Kite 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough 12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart​

Interchange: 14. Heath L’Estrange 15. Jason King 16. George Rose 17. Shane Rodney
Reserves: 20. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves​

syd-alt.jpg

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
1. Sam Perrett
2. Sisa Waqa 3. Setaimata Sa 4. Ben Jones 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Mark O'Meley 9. Jake Friend 10. Lopini Paea
11. Craig Fitzgibbon 12. Willie Mason
13. Shane Shackleton​

Interchange: 14. Frank Paul Nuuausala 15. Nate Myles 16. Tom Symonds 17. Jordan Tansey
Reserves: 18. Nick Kouparitsas​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons & Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: David Abood & Peter Kirby
Video Referee: Steve Clark​

Toyota Cup Round 13
Manly v Sydney
Brookvale Oval, Saturday 3:15pm​

Invitational Masters State Of Origin
NSW Masters v QLD Masters
Brookvale Oval, Saturday 1:40pm​

QLD Cup Round 13 (Split Round)
Sunshine Coast (MAN) v Norths (BRI)
Stockland Park, Sat 13th 2:00pm​

NSW Cup Round 11
Newtown (SYD) v North Sydney (SOU)
Henson Park, Saturday 3:00pm​

r13-mansyd-1.jpg

Last edited:

Cletus

First Grade
The Roosters after the bye, it's a gift 4 points:D.

Hopefully Fittler persists with Anasta at fullback, I think it's a great move. Who cares if he can't catch a bomb and has no idea what he's doing there, he'll more than make up for it by roving around making breaks at will with his blistering pace.

skeepe

Immortal
Will a Manly flogging lead to yet another Roosters coach walking the plank?

effnic

Bench
Na i think u all will be suprised, roosters have had a whole 2 weeks to study us i think it will be closer than most think.

Rovelli

Bench
Surely Manly take this one. Roosters' soul-searching should see them put in a more competitive performance, but Manly are a side on the up and up after a slow start. Manly by double digits.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
I think it depends on how they react to the finish to their last game. They've had two weeks now - if they've been dwelling on it this game could be a disaster, but if they've been able to just get on with training and concentrating on the game ahead this might just be a great little springboard for a late season charge back to the top 4.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
If Manly can drop 2 early tries on them then I think they run away with it

Having said that, after 2 weeks of being hammered, and whatever Beetson may lack in the coaching departent he will make up for in the sparking them up department, I think that the Roosters will come out firing, and given an opportunity early, which Manly seem to offer, may hang in there if they get given a sniff

cupid

Juniors
That's a pretty poor Roosters side, If we don't win as Dutchy said we don't deserve to be in the 8.

thommo4pm

Coach
That's a pretty poor Roosters side, If we don't win as Dutchy said we don't deserve to be in the 8.

That's as good as it gets for the Roosters sadly for them....possibly throw in Minichiello when he is fit again.

Manly will towel them up.

adamkungl

Immortal
i *sincerely* hope that isn't the side we're going to play. Mitch Aubusson and Anthony Cherrington were supposed to be back this week.

Latest posts