What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Fri :: Dragons 34 Roosters 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 17 :: Dragons v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris 3. Matt Prior 4. Matt Cooper 5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Justin Poore 9. Dean Young 10. Jon Green
11. Jarrod Saffy 12. Ben Creagh
13. Neville Costigan

Interchange: 14. Dan Hunt 15. Trent Merrin 16. Mathew Head 17. Jason Nightingale

teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Sam Perrett
2. Sandor Earl 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Ben Jones 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Setaimata Sa 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Nate Myles 9. Jake Friend 10. Lopini Paea
11. Anthony Cherrington 12. Willie Mason
13. Craig Fitzgibbon (c)

Interchange: 14. Shane Shackleton 15. Frank Paul Nuuausala 16. Tom Symonds 17. Nick Kouparitsas

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Mohamad Fajajo
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Toyota Cup Round 17
St George Illawarra v Sydney
WIN Jubilee, Friday 5:20pm

NSW Cup Round 15 (Split Round)
Bankstown City (BUL) v Shellharbour (STG)
The Crest Stadium, Sat 11 Jul 3.00pm

Wentworthville (PAR) v Newtown (SYD)
Ringrose Park, Saturday 3.00pm

r17-stisyd.jpg

Last edited:

petetheileet

First Grade
didnt watch the roosters this week, but cant see you guys having the backbone to beat us...

id really like to see us pump thru 80mins against a side, i dont think we have done that yet

Jason Maher

Immortal
If we don't win this game by at least 20, then Wayne should have the boys doing a jog from Kogarah to Wollongong and back again.

Rovelli

Bench
This should be an anchor for someone's multi. Dragons should win by 13+. Stranger things have happened, but not only is it first v last, the Dragons have had the wood on the Roosters of late.

Dragons have yet to play a dominant 80 minute game this season, so there will be motive for them here to win and win well.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
If we don't win by at least 14 I will change my signature and state that we are still pretty boys and chokers. We should win by heaps and give our F/A a big boost.

Gaba

First Grade
The dragons should win this pretty easy, the roosters are without thier main attacking weapon in anasta, and bomberboy pearce will do just that his predictable bombs will be his only attack against the stronger sides.

Last edited:

Sleep

Juniors
The Dragons embarassed the Roosters on ANZAC day when they were at full strength and I'm imagining more of the same here. Probably with an even bigger margin.

As for your sig JP, you've still got some pretty boys in your team. Look at Kiki's sig for an example. Unless that's from her private collection. :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
The Dragons embarassed the Roosters on ANZAC day when they were at full strength and I'm imagining more of the same here. Probably with an even bigger margin.

As for your sig JP, you've still got some pretty boys in your team. Look at Kiki's sig for an example. Unless that's from her private collection. :lol:

hahahaha my private collection. my avatar is matt coopers crotch if you're wondering.

i think our team is still quite pretty! my beautiful boys.

Sleep

Juniors
I meant you're avatar Kiki. I'm surprised you let him keep the ball there long enough to get a picture. :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
I meant you're avatar Kiki. I'm surprised you let him keep the ball there long enough to get a picture. :lol:

bahhahahahaha

its from the Gods of Football calendar! if naked Hot Bitch Cooper was actually standing in front of me my eyes would roll back in my head and i would pass out right then and there....no time to take a foto!

HAHA dean that photo. poor Benny, his head always gets broken