What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R17 Sun :: Panthers 38 Eels 34 @ CUA

Round 17 :: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-pen-main.jpg

1. Jarrod Sammut
2. Brad Tighe 3. Michael Jennings 4. Gavin Cooper 5. Junior Tia-Kilifi
6. Wade Graham 7. Luke Walsh
8. Tim Grant 9. Paul Aiton 10. Frank Puletua
11. Trent Waterhouse (c) 12. Frank Pritchard
13. Nathan Smith

Interchange: 14. Joseph Paulo 15. Matthew Bell 16. Joel Romelo 17. Maurice Blair
Reserves: 18. Sam McKendry 19. Andrew Emelio

teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Eric Grothe
6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson
8. Nathan Cayless (c) 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Joe Galuvao
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Kevin Kingston 17. Jeremy Latimore 19. Broderick Wright 20. Tim Mannah

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Adam Devcich
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 17
Penrith v Parramatta
CUA Stadium, Sunday 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 15 (Split Round)
Windsor (PEN) Bye

Wentworthville (PAR) v Newtown (SYD)
Ringrose Park, Sunday 3:00pm

r17-penpar.jpg

Last edited:

Sleep

Juniors
With the Panthers injury list growing and with key players they're going to find the next month or so alot tougher than it should of been. I'll wait to see who they name this week before I tip the game but the loss of Petero on top of Lewis could really be the straw that broke the camels back.

bigfoot

Juniors
Robson to get 5 try assists, for the Panthers.
:lol:
Yeah right.

The team we name will be very interesting, considering our amazing injury list. I will save my judgement till after I see it. Hopefully Jennings and Daniela will be back, and the hamburgler Blair will be dropped.

Sleep

Juniors
Panthers team is:

1.Jarrod Sammut 2.Brad Tighe 3.Michael Jennings 4.Gavin Cooper 5.Junior Tia-Kilifi 6.Wade Graham 7.Luke Walsh 8.Tim Grant 9.Paul Aiton 10.Frank Puletua 11.Trent Waterhouse (C) 12.Frank Pritchard 13.Nathan Smith

Interchange: 14. Joseph Paulo 15.Matthew Bell 16.Joel Romelo 17.Maurice Blair 18.Sam McKendry 19.Andrew Emelio

Pretty much as good as can be expected with our injuries. I still think we should beat the Eels.

murraymob

Coach
why is it every home game we get we have to cop jason[i love to rob penrith] robinson

parra to start heavy favourites .We are very light on in the forward pack

choc_soldier

Coach
Jason Robinson referring Penrith home games = 10+ point start to the opposition.

Local boy who doesn't want to be seen as biased - so hammers the home team to eliminate any thoughts of it.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hope Jennings actually does play. If so, still a chance of beating the inconsistent Eels. We'll have to. Us by 4

mxlegend99

Referee
Why the f*ck do we get stuck with the same referee seemingly every week? He is clearly biased against us, yet they keep allowing him to referee our games. As if the injuries weren't enough to give us almost no chance at a win.

Eels should win this game comfortably. Jarryd Hayne will find a way to win it for them. I have picked him as captain in my Virtual NRL side this week.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Eels should win this game comfortably. Jarryd Hayne will find a way to win it for them. I have picked him as captain in my Virtual NRL side this week.

That gives me hope. The Eels never seem to do things comfortably that they supposedly should. They lost to the Sharks and Tigers, both at home recently. Just because they beat a woefully out of form Broncos outfit doesn't mean they are a team to be feared. More like Jarryd Hayne is, limit his impact and we are a big chance.

mxlegend99

Referee
True. Aside fromt heir game agains tthe Broncos, they've pretty much been doing the opposite of what i expect from them each week. Usually winning the games they should lose, and losing the easier games.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cripple fight. Eels by 4 simply because of our better pack (relatively speaking) and Hayne

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd like to think Parra can win. Just so we can take one more step away from the dreaded spoon. Whatever I think Parra do the opposite.
Sorry Panther fans I'm tipping ya.

mxlegend99

Referee
Given a win here seems extremely unlikely, i'm happy to settle for Junior Tia Kilifi having a great debut. I want to see him cement his spot in our backline.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Given a win here seems extremely unlikely, i'm happy to settle for Junior Tia Kilifi having a great debut. I want to see him cement his spot in our backline.

Come on, we are playing Parramatta. Not the Dragons or someone like that. We have a decent chance if we fire up and finish the opportunities we create.