What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Sun :: Warriors 14 Bulldogs 18 @ Mt Smart

Round 18 :: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-nzw-main.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon
2. Kevin Locke 3. Jerome Ropati 4. Joel Moon 5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Lance Hohaia 7. Stacey Jones
8. Russell Packer 9. Ian Henderson 10. Sam Rapira
11. Simon Mannering 12. Lewis Brown
13. Micheal Luck (c)​

Interchange: 14. Aaron Heremaia 15. Jesse Royal 16. Ben Matulino 17. Jacob Lillyman
Reserves: 20. Ukuma Ta’ai​

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Matt Utai 5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts 7. Daniel Holdsworth
8. Jarrad Hickey 9. Michael Sullivan 10. Michael Hodgson
11. Gary Warburton 12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg​

Interchange: 14. Brad Morrin 15. Chris Armit 16. Yileen Gordon 17. Greg Eastwood​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Tim Mander​

Toyota Cup Round 18
New Zealand v Bulldogs
Mt Smart Stadium, Sunday 1:45pm NZT (11:45am AEST)​

NSW Cup Round 15 (Split Round)
Auckland (NZW) 20 lost to Western Suburbs (WST) 30
Mt Smart #2, played Sat 4 Jul 11:00am NZT​

Bankstown City (BUL) v Shellharbour City (STG)
The Crest Stadium, Saturday 3:00pm​

r18-nzwbul.jpg

Last edited:

LeagueNut

First Grade
:pray: Hopefully the NSW selectors do us a favour and pick Kimmorley and Ennis ... then we might have a shot.

Gaba

First Grade
I think this game if kimmorely and ennis are out the warriors should win, if they cant win if those pllayers are out LOL

Rovelli

Bench
Was just thinking: we could get a weakened Dogs team heading into Mt Smart. We'll definitely feel the loss of Pricey, our best player. Fact of the matter is 15 is the magic number for a team to beat us at the moment; the only times we have won in the past nine weeks has been when we have kept teams to nil (ironically in both of our last two home games). Dogs are the best attacking side in the comp on averages though. Not stacking up, but I hope we put in a good performance.

Chook Norris

First Grade
:pray: Hopefully the NSW selectors do us a favour and pick Kimmorley and Ennis ... then we might have a shot.
tbh, you still wouldn't be able to score enough ponits to win

Bulldogs easily imo.

aren't the warriors averaging 15 points a match, only?

edit: ah, just saw Rovelli's post

dogz08

First Grade
I think the Warriors will win, but i will say Dogs because we gotta stay with the Dragons

Moffo

Referee
geez our forwards will struggle against the warriors after the bashing tonight and short back up

ouwet

Bench
If the Warriors do not win this game they've got serious problems!

We'll have no Kimmorley, Ennis, Idris, Warbourton, Armit, Hannant, Goodwin & Eastwood (Hopefully not lol) & Stagg was limping last night??? Short turn around from such a brutal game... I really hope we manage a scrappy, gritty win next week but not confident.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Our slide is beginning, this will be back-to-back losses tbh.

andrew123

Juniors
If the Warriors do not win this game they've got serious problems!

We'll have no Kimmorley, Ennis, Idris, Warbourton, Armit, Hannant, Goodwin & Eastwood (Hopefully not lol) & Stagg was limping last night??? Short turn around from such a brutal game... I really hope we manage a scrappy, gritty win next week but not confident.

ive heard goodwin and eastwood out for 2 weeks for dangerous tackles...
also hearing rumours lyon is out for origin 3 and josh morris is in..

if so, will definetly be a tough one

ouwet

Bench
ive heard goodwin and eastwood out for 2 weeks for dangerous tackles...
also hearing rumours lyon is out for origin 3 and josh morris is in..

if so, will definetly be a tough one

Yep all correct!!

Bulldogs next weekend will be missing the following players...

Hannant
Idris
Josh Morris
Bryson Goodwin
Eastwood
Kimmorley
Ennis
Chris Armit
Gary Warburton

If the Warriors cannot win against a Bulldogs NSW Cup team, they've got MASSIVE problems.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Lol @ Warriors if they cannot win. The Dogs at nearly full strength weren't too impressive against Manly, but defended well until the last 10 minutes. The Warriors have not scored 18 points or more since around about rd 5, here is their big chance to score more. Warriors easy.

Rovelli

Bench
That Bulldogs' side is average and most teams would beat them at home. That said, Brisbane and the Gold Coast fielded weakened teams against us and won comfortably in the end.

The Bulldogs have impressed me all season, despite the loss, their D was really tough. It will be close and I hope the Warriors grind it out.

thommo4pm

Coach
Yep all correct!!

Bulldogs next weekend will be missing the following players...

Hannant
Idris
Josh Morris
Bryson Goodwin
Eastwood
Kimmorley
Ennis
Chris Armit
Gary Warburton

If the Warriors cannot win against a Bulldogs NSW Cup team, they've got MASSIVE problems.

The Warriors are going like busted a*seholes at the moment. Even without those players the Dogs should be able to beat them.

thommo4pm

Coach
Our slide is beginning, this will be back-to-back losses tbh.

Hang on, you called me a fool when I suggested a while back this might happen to the Dogs....I do recall saying in about 3-4 weeks time the Dogs will struggle and could slip a bit....you couldn't help but take the piss, yet now you agree with me??