What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Fri DH :: Bulldogs 23 Titans 16 @ Suncorp

Round 19 :: Bulldogs v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 19. Jamal Idris 5. Matt Utai
6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Jarrad Hickey 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson
16. Gary Warburton 12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg​

Interchange: 11. Yileen Gordon 14. Brad Morrin 15. Chris Armit 17. Daniel Holdsworth

teams-gco-main.jpg

1. Preston Campbell
2. Kevin Gordon 3. Esi Tonga 4. Brett Delaney 5. David Mead
6. Mat Rogers 7. Scott Prince (c)
8. Luke Bailey 9. Nathan Friend 10. Michael Henderson
11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello
13. Ashley Harrison​

Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Brad Meyers 16. Daniel Conn 17. William Zillman
Reserves: 19. Will Matthews​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Chris James
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup Round 19
Bulldogs v Gold Coast
The Crest Inner (Bass Hill), Saturday 3:30pm​

NSW Cup Round 16
Bankstown City (BUL) BYE​

QLD Cup Round 17
Easts v Ipswich (GCO)
Langlands, Saturday 3:00pm​

Sunshine Coast (MAN) v Tweed Heads (GCO)
Stockland Park, Sunday 3:00pm​

r19-bulgco.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I know the Titans are backing up from MNF, but we're gonna be battered and bruised IMO. Although hopefully Idris and/or Hannant will be fresh.

ByRd

First Grade
Stupid scheduling by the NRL, why the Titans are being made to back up from a monday is ridiculous. Anyways, this shapes up as a good game but we have to wait and see the line ups and after origin who backs up.

Timmah

Staff member
Stupid scheduling by the NRL, why the Titans are being made to back up from a monday is ridiculous. Anyways, this shapes up as a good game but we have to wait and see the line ups and after origin who backs up.

Why the titans are playing on a Friday night after MNF I will never know.

How many times does it have to be said? THEY AGREED TO IT!

amaline

Juniors
How many times does it have to be said? THEY AGREED TO IT!

I'd say at least a few more times.

I think the dogs are going to have it just as hard, if not harder, than us. They only have one extra day, and have to go from playing in NZ to playing in Brisbane. Also, we only have one player backing up from Origin, to the Dogs 4(?), in key positions as well. It definitely works in our favour to have this game on a Friday in QLD, than a Saturday or Sunday in Sydney. Plus I have tickets to this game, hoping it's going to be a lot more exciting than Broncos V Souths.

Timmah

Staff member
Exactly my thoughts, the only hard knocks the Titans have to cop is the Monday-Friday back-up plus Ash Harrison. The 'Dogs have Sunday in NZ to Friday back-up, four players in Origin camp (three playing) etc... I think we'll be buggered.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Idris will be returning.

Likely side:

Patten, El Masri, Morris, Idris, Utai (doesn't deserve to be there), Roberts, Kimmorley, Hickey, Ennis, Hodgson, Gordon, Ryan, Stagg |Int| Hickey, Holdsworth (Moore won't drop him, I think Barba should be there), Morrin, Armit

Hopefully out Origin players can back up, but once again it's ridiculous scheduling by the NRL.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
Agree with your team but you have Hickey there twice, i think you meant Hannant. Also, agree that Utai shouldnt be there i would have Millard at centre with Morris or Idris shifting to wing just for this week and Barba needs to be on the bench ahead of DJ.

jimmythehand

Juniors
I'd love to see millard in the centres and idris on the wing.

and when morris returns, millard in the centres and idris on the wing.

El Masri -----> bye and thanks for the memories.

Timmah

Staff member
There's been two threads previously discussing it, the Round 19 Schedule thread and another earlier this week. Both people who mentioned it frequent this forum enough to have seen it :sleeper: