What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Fri :: Dragons 26 Storm 12 @ WIN Jubilee

Round 21 :: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris 3. Beau Scott 4. Chase Stanley 5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Justin Poore 9. Nathan Fien 10. Michael Weyman
11. Dean Young 12. Ben Creagh
13. Neville Costigan​

Interchange: 14. Dan Hunt 15. Matt Prior 16. Luke Priddis 17. Jarrod Saffy
Reserves: 18. Nick Emmett 21. Jon Green​

teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater
2. Steve Turner 3. Greg Inglis 4. Will Chambers 5. Joseph Tomane
6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Brett White 9. Cam Smith 10. Jeff Lima
11. Sika Manu 12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson​

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Scott Anderson 16. Aiden Tolman 17. Matthew Cross​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Steve Chiddy
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup Round 21
St George Illawarra v Melbourne
WIN Jubilee Oval, Friday 5:20pm​

NSW Cup Round 18
Cronulla Sutherland (CRO) v Shellharbour City (STG)
Toyota Stadium, Sunday 10:00am​

Central Coast (MEL) Bye​

r21-stimel.jpg

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
Storm by 4
will be a great match no doubt

If Dragons can win.. then their *choking* past will be well and truly behind them.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
I reckon the Storm have been gearing up for this match the last 2 weeks.

No more resting players. Whoever is not playing for the storm must then be genuinly injured.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Dragons by 2 if GI, Hoff, and Johnson play. (apparently they didn't play the sharks game)
If not, Dragons by 10.

It will be a sellout, there will be a touch of controversy in the game, and if both teams are at full strength it will go down to the wire.

_Johnsy

Referee
St.G 30 - Melb 14

2 tries in last 10 min to seal the game.

Soward MOM.
Boyd double.

This will be a cracker of a game. I think the Dragons should edge the Storm at home. We lost by a point in round one and have improved massively since that meeting.

I am going down to Melbourne for business on Friday morning (great timing!) What are the chances that I will be able to see the footy down there? Is it still shown at midnight or something?

Chook Norris

First Grade
This will be a cracker of a game. I think the Dragons should edge the Storm at home. We lost by a point in round one and have improved massively since that meeting.

I am going down to Melbourne for business on Friday morning (great timing!) What are the chances that I will be able to see the footy down there? Is it still shown at midnight or something?

you should be able to catch it at midnight/ or past midnight[strewn with sex ads] or you could locate a bar which would televise it live, illegaly, by satellite.

Sleep

Juniors
Dragons should be full strength this week with Smith, Prior and Cooper back. By far the match of the round. I can't wait and I don't support either team.

Dragons to win in a close one. If that happens they've all but wrapped up the minor premiership.

petetheileet

First Grade
Match of the season so far!!!!

if we turn up, they wont score 3 tries and we should be good enough to score 4 or 5

If one team gets dusted, how much psychologically will that affect them if they meet again in the finals????

CMOOOON SAINTS!!!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
Short turnaround plus the trip from NZ is our biggest hurdle here without doubt. It's a big test and shapes as one of our best wins of the season, if we manage it

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Storm by 4
will be a great match no doubt

If Dragons can win.. then their *choking* past will be well and truly behind them.

We already put our choking past behind us back in March this year. You've just gotta check the stats, Saints are leading the NRL in literally everything. We're certainly not soft boys and chokers anymore!:D

Captian_Klutz

Juniors

There'll be a few places that will show the game. The Steakhouse for one.

Will post the venue of an unofficial leage groups Friday night function later.