What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Mon :: Bulldogs 28 Roosters 4 @ ANZ

Round 24 :: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Live FOX Sports 2 & HD, 7:00pm

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Jarrad Hickey 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Greg Eastwood 12. Andrew Ryan [c] 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Brad Morrin 15. Chris Armit 16. Gary Warburton 17. Yileen Gordon

teams-syd-her.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Iwi Hauraki 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Setaimata Sa 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Anthony Minichiello 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 9. Jake Friend 10. Shane Shackleton 11. Iosia Soliola 12. Willie Mason 13. Craig Fitzgibbon
Interchange: 14. Stanley Waqa 15. Nate Myles 16. Riley Brown 17. Ben Jones

ref-pink.jpg

Jared Maxwell & Chris James
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood & Peter Kirby
Video Referee: Russell Smith

Toyota Cup Round 24
Storm v Sea Eagles @ Olympic, Sunday 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 20 (Split Round)
Windsor (PEN) v Bankstown (BUL) @ Windsor, Saturday 6:00pm
Newtown (SYD) Bye

r24-bulsyd.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Some grave doubts will be cast over the rest of our season if we can't defeat the Roosters and the Warriors by 20. This is the time for us to stand up and unleash.

adamkungl

Immortal
this is gonna be a bloodbath. Anyone tipping dogs to win by less than 30 is just being nice.

Timmah

Staff member
Hoping for a big win, but we usually relax against lower opponents. This will be tough.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
We never show up to these matches that we're suppose to easily win. But honestly, this is the last team on the ladder. They going horribly. We should win this one and I'm hoping by a cricket score to boost our confidence some more.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm hoping we manage to keep the score respectable and sharks get flogged again....the spoon will come down to who gets flogged the least - neither side will win a game

jimmythehand

Juniors
geez i wish this or the warriors was the last game of the season. No better way to get rid of the cobwebs than to give a poor side a shellacking. Just look at the momentum we got after beating coast 68-0 or whatever in the run-up to the 95 finals.

Wish it was the Tigers this week followed by the Roosters and Warriors. I just can't see us running away with a game. We're already waiting for the finals. We'd unleash as a warm-up for the finals, but that's still 3 weeks away.

Whoosh

Juniors
Dogs by 16. Some of the former Dogs players in the Roosters side seem to lift for these contests.

andrew123

Juniors
i am a bit worried..however confident dogs will win

im really hoping for a huge score just for the hell of it, and just so i dont end up on the edge of my couch hoping they scrape through

dogs by...18

Timmah

Staff member
Dogs by... I dunno. I don't wanna guess a margin....