What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Fri :: Cowboys 10 Broncos 16 @ DFS

Round 25 :: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Live Channel 9 QLD, 7:30pm (Delayed Ch9 NSW 9:30pm)

teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Ty Williams 2. Shannon Hegarty 3. Ashley Graham 4. Willie Tonga 5. Micheal Bani 6.Grant Rovelli 7. Johnathon Thurston
8. Shane Tronc 9. Anothony Watts 10. Matt Scott 11. Carl Webb 12. Scott Bolton 13. Luke O'Donnell
Interchange: 14. Travis Burns 15. Steve Southern 16. Antonio Kafusi 17. Manese Manuakafoa
Reserves: 18. Steve Rapira 19. Ben Harris

teams-bri-her.jpg

1. Karmichael Hunt 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Israel Folau 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny 9. Andrew McCullough 10. David Taylor 11. Tonie Carroll 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Lagi Setu 15. Ben Te'o 16. Alex Glenn 17. Ashton Sims
Reserves: 18. Josh McGuire 19. Joel Clinton

ref-pink.jpg

Ben Cummins & Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Adam Devcich
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 25
Cowboys v Broncos @ Dairy Farmers, Friday 5:20pm

QLD Cup Finals Series - Week One
2nd Qualifying Final
Northern Pride (NQL) v Norths Devils (BRI) @ Barlow Park, Saturday 8.00pm

r25-nqlbri.jpg

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
Teams who have beaten the dragons normally lose the week after , i think goldcoast was the only team who won the week after beating the dragons

Shorty

Staff member
^The Dragons were woeful last week.

I hope the Cows beat the Broncs and f**k their finals chances up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Shorty mindframe :
"Broncos have nothing....Cowboys by 38"

Reality...Broncos by 12

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Nice to see you still haven't gotten over that.

You'll need to be put on suicide watch if Brisbane miss the 8!

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL Nice to see you still haven't gotten over that.

You'll need to be put on suicide watch if Brisbane miss the 8!

No, i am fine. I thought they would miss the 8 for sure after the Raiders game. What is happening now is just a bonus. If they make it great, if they dont its not the end of the world. 17 yrs straight of finals appearances and 6 comps somewhat eases the frustration.

How bout dem cowboys!

Shorty

Staff member
Right, you couldn't have come up with a more original comeback?
Most Cows fans thought the 8 was slipping 3 or 4 games ago...

Mr Saab

Referee
Right, you couldn't have come up with a more original comeback?
Most Cows fans thought the 8 was slipping 3 or 4 games ago...

Who gives a f**k about original? Live in the real world Shorty. The cowboys are our a little btiches.

Rovelli

Bench
Broncos win plus Tigers loss and a result in Parra/Penrith = playoffs...who would've thought that after the 56-0 loss in Canberra?

The Cowboys have really let this season slip through their fingers...so many winning opportunities squandered...and it comes to this, a win is paramount for them to stay alive for another week. Maybe one more Thurston encore here.

Sleep

Juniors
Cowboys didn't let anything slip. O'Donnell has been hurt a bit this year and they lost Aaron Payne for the year. He's so underrated it's ridiculous. And to make matters worse his replacement is a bum. Since Aaron Payne got ruled out is when it all went sideways for them. No coincidence. I think they've one once or something without him.

Matt Bowen is gone now too. Folau is supposed to be back this game. Brisbane to notch up a win and continue their charge into the eight.

Whoosh

Juniors
Broncos good things in this one.

Some stats:

North Qld v Brisbane

Most matches: Darren Lockyer - 22; Shane Webcke - 19; Paul Bowman, Tonie Carroll, Petero Civoniceva - 16; Matt Bowen, Shaun Berrigan - 15; Gorden Tallis, Brad Thorn - 14; Corey Parker - 13; Josh Hannay, Aaron Payne, Dane Carlaw - 12.

Most Tries: Shaun Berrigan - 9; Matt Bowen, Wendell Sailor, Steve Renouf - 8; Darren Lockyer - 7; Lote Tuqiri - 6.

Most Points: Darren Lockyer - 83; Michael Devere - 72; Josh Hannay - 46; Johnathan Thurston - 38.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hate to say it but the Broncos should win here. I can't imagine a worse outcome this season than Broncos and Manly going deep into the finals/OR 1 of them winning it, they're not that good (oh and I despise them too) and it just goes to show how even the comp is. Anyone who hits form at the right time can win this comp, no matter how undeserving. If Bowen won't play then its hard to see the Cowboys scoring more than a couple of tries, Thurston can't do it all himself. Even Penrith can win up there and we aren't that good. The Broncos are a good side at full strength (terrible at less), we all know the Broncos will win. Probably by 18 points

Last edited:

Latest posts