What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LWOS awards night has arrived!

L

legend

Wow, I'm surprised there are still a fair few of the old crew still here so I thought I would make a cameo appearance and say hi.

HI! :D

They could have at least updated the emoticons.....

C

CanadianSteve

It's not the emoticons that make the site, Legend.
emwink.gif

Good to see you've had a stroll through your old place.

imported_kier

Juniors
Greetings legend, CS, Bender, EA, MM....and all the others still kicking around.

Well even this small amount of posting has made me decide to try and check in more regularly........let's see what happens!

imported_kier

Juniors
Hi EA - I alwas thought the community here was too good to fall over and die.........especially given the circimstances of its initial 'birth'........I find it tough to believe that many of the old regulars honestly prefer TFF (or any other forum) over lwos.

The quality of the posts here has never been consistently matched on any other site I've visited (only totalrl.com has ever got close imho).

C

CanadianSteve

And, in Gav's absence, I assume I am undisputed international poster of the year here still.

C

CanadianSteve

Hard to believe 2005 is winding down. Down to start reciving niminations for this year's LWOS forum awards.
emclock.gif

C

CanadianSteve

Can't believe how I messed up post #49. If only we had an edit function here.

I guess Hotmail Ian with all his pictures deserves consideration for newcomer of the year.

I give myself credit for checking in once a week or so and deleting spam. How many other posters have actually posted in 2006, Bender, besides you and I?

Benderparma

Juniors
Kier, definitely made some solid contributions. Legend poked his head in, as did Willow and El Duque. Hotmail Ian definitely made some of the best contributions, IMO, those photos are definitely well worth a look and they have have Leagueunlimited trying unsuccessfully to entice double posts over the front row. When i get the time i might try to look out who posted in 2006, might be interesting to see.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.

Memories.

I remember the first time Moffo signed off with a sock puppet account. He desperately tried to delete his own post before anyone saw it... but not quick enough. lol

For what it's worth Moff, you have been a bottomless well of amusement over the years.

He's persistent.

He'll ignore that or deny it. lol

I remember when he was trying to post at TFS as one of oneye's multiple accounts and I was sitting there banning him before he posted. Must have been 10 accounts in about an hour... Those were the days...

Moffo

Referee
haha

for what its worth, i can tell you that i couldnt be arsed enough to make 10 accounts in an hour....the fact that willow has never been willing to reveal who oneye is is a constant source of humour for me...

oneye is easily the best stitch up character that has appeared on a forum though....apart from maybe marshall stalin

Latest posts