What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Warriors 0 Storm 30 @ Mt Smart

Round 26 :: Warriors v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

LIVE on FOX Sports 2, 5:30pm

teams-nzw-main.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Kevin Locke 3. Lance Hohaia 4. Patrick Ah Van 5. Aidan Kirk 6. Joel Moon 7. Stacey Jones
8. Sam Rapira 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Evarn Tuimavave 11. Lewis Brown 12. Ukuma Ta’ai 13. Micheal Luck (c)
Interchange: 14. Ian Henderson 15. Russell Packer 16. Jacob Lillyman 17. Ben Matulino

teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Steve Turner 3. Will Chambers 4. Greg Inglis 5. Dane Nielsen 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Brett White 9. Cam Smith (c) 10. Aiden Tolman 11. Adam Blair 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Hep Cahill 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Wairangi Koopu

ref-pink.jpg

Ashley Klein & Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid & Phil Haines
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Toyota Cup Round 26
Warriors v Storm @ Mt Smart, Saturday 5:15pm NZT
(3:15pm AEST, Live FS2)

NSW Cup Round 22
Auckland (NZW) v Bankstown (BUL) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am
Cronulla (CRO) v Central Coast (MEL) @ Toyota, Sat 3:30pm

r26-nzwmel.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
oh wow, a premier league game that isn't in the wilds of south auckland. i might be tempted to get along to it.

Rovelli

Bench
The Storm would love to get some momentum heading into the finals and seal 4th position; we will be looking to farewell Stacey for the last time. If Melbourne are fair dinkum, you'd expect them to win, even though sentimentally people will want us to.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Who is going to stop Inglis in that warriors defensive line? This could get very ugly very quickly unless the forwards dominate.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm should be right to win this, looking at that Warriors lineup. Warriors are Storm's bogey side so the margin might not be too big, but Storm should get away with it simply because Warriors are down too many troops to spring the upset. Storm by 10

Rovelli

Bench
Our team don't look great. Manu's finished for 2009, and I reckon that also includes the Tri Nations. Manu has owned the Storm of late, and Steve Turner can go to bed without having a nightmare. OTOH, we have Hohaia and Ah Van in the centres, and with Inglis in the lineup, this could get messy.

Noa

First Grade
Our team don't look great. Manu's finished for 2009, and I reckon that also includes the Tri Nations. Manu has owned the Storm of late, and Steve Turner can go to bed without having a nightmare. OTOH, we have Hohaia and Ah Van in the centres, and with Inglis in the lineup, this could get messy.

Hohaia defends Inglis as well as anyone Ive seen.

MsStorm

Bench
Storm should be right to win this, looking at that Warriors lineup. Warriors are Storm's bogey side so the margin might not be too big, but Storm should get away with it simply because Warriors are down too many troops to spring the upset. Storm by 10

Storm are down on troops as well, without Quinn, Proctor, big Manu, Cross, Lima, Tomane? Anderson

ozbash

Referee
Storm are down on troops as well, without Quinn, Proctor, big Manu, Cross, Lima, Tomane? Anderson

dont forget "you hold him, I'll hit him" White. I'd give him 3 minutes, max, before he is introduced to the stretcher...:cool:

Noa

First Grade
Looks like Jesse may make his debut today as he hasnt been named in the u-20 team.