What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF1 Fri :: Bulldogs 12 Eels 22 @ ANZ

2009 Grand Finalist #1: Bulldogs or Eels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-bul-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Greg Eastwood 12. Andrew Ryan [c] 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Jarrad Hickey 15. Chris Armit 16. Yileen Gordon 17. Gary Warburton​

teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Joel Reddy 5. Eric Grothe 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson
8. Nathan Cayless [c] 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Ben Smith 13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange: 14. Kevin Kingston 15. Feleti Mateo 17. Tim Mannah 19. Joe Galuvao​

ref-pink.jpg

Tony Archer & Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & David Abood
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup Preliminary Finals
Dragons v Tigers @ ANZ, Friday 5:30pm​

NSW Cup Preliminary Finals
Bankstown (BUL) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ Leichhardt Oval, Sunday 3:00pm​

Arrive Alive Cup Grand Final
Matraville Sports High v Keebra Park State High @ ANZ Stadium, Friday 3:35pm​

fw3-bulpar.jpg

Winner moves to the GRAND FINAL at ANZ Stadium, Sunday 4 October at 5:00pm

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
I cant bloody wait for friday, this week is going to f'ing slow, hurry up lolll

Nickeel

Juniors
Anyone have any idea of ticket limits for STHs tomorrow?

Trying to organise a group of about 14 people with three season tickets between us. The combatants, the venue and the date have been known for two days - surely the NRL could have furnished us with this information by now?

Anyway, I'm assuming it's eight tickets per season ticket, as it was with the Dogs' home final. Does anyone know differently?

Nick

ByRd

First Grade
The NRL will be making an announcement sometime this afternoon regarding that but i would assume its either 4 or 8, im waiting to find out as well cause i have 3 passes and need to get a bunch of tickets

natheel

Coach
im cut its on friday night, ive got a gig to play luckily itll be in a pub and ill just watch the game WHILE playing hahaha

eels by 6

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
Now the dragons scum are gone at least there are two descent sydney teams left....

I reckon if the dogs can control the eels 2nd phase play they are in with a big shot....but Hayne man..i'm so on the Hayne train...now hes added a long kicking game to his arsenal geez the eels can win field position and do anything with the ball...

But if dogs forwards man up and play ballistic (a-la broncs last night) and stop 2nds phase play, well dogs will have a good shot..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i think we'll get the dogs in the second half because of our match fitness, they'll come out firing aqnd wont be surprised to see them take a lead.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Cant waits its going to be a cracker, im hoping it comes down to goal kicking cause then ill be confident otherwise i cant split the sides , both teams have done a remarkable job to get into this position

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ticket limit per membership is 10 tickets from memory.

Dogs by 1 or 2. This game will be huge.

Eelectrica

Referee
i think we'll get the dogs in the second half because of our match fitness, they'll come out firing aqnd wont be surprised to see them take a lead.

As long as we don't open our scoring with a penalty goal :crazy:
Can't believe how dumb teams have been so far.

Latest posts