What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Fri | Eels 12-18 Dragons | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-r1parstg.jpg

2010teams-par-her.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Eric Grothe 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson
8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Matt Keating 10. Justin Poore 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Shane Shackleton 17. Fuifui Moimoi 19. Tim Mannah
Reserves: 20. Krisnan Inu

2010teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Beau Scott 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Matt Prior 9. Nathan Fien 10. Michael Weyman 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. Trent Merrin 16. Dan Hunt 17. Jarrod Saffy

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 1
Eels v Dragons @ Parramatta, Fri 5:15pm AEDT

NSW Cup Round 1
Melbourne (MEL) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ The Crest, Sun 3:00pm AEDT
Shellharbour (STG) v Windsor (PEN) @ Windsor, Sun 2:00pm AEDT

nrl2010-r1parstg.jpg

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
What was keeping ya Timmah, I've been waiting for this thread since the draw was announced... :lol:.

Eels by 8.

Gaba

First Grade
Looking at the teams and ability
the dragons will be too strong :)

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Dragons to exact revenge and the Eels to get off to a slow start.

Dragons by 16 in a anti-climatic encounter.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Saints to get revenge for last year's final and win by 10

Oh, and you're so diligent Timmah. Match threads up already. Well done.

Truthy746

Juniors
A clash between what can easily be described as the two teams that would've won the competition if it wasn't for a team called the Melbourne Storm. As Big Pete said, I can't see this match living up to the hype though. It will be a feeling out process for each club at the beginning of the season, seeing how they handle equally strong competition. I'm going to tip Parramatta here due to the home ground advantage, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Dragons victory at all.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
dragons 28 eels 14

dragons to be too strong. eels will be a good oppisition but need at least 4 rounds to gel where as the dragons pretty much have the same team as last year.

cooper to have a big match.

1st try scorer: morris

last try scorer: soward

mom: cooper

caspersparks

Juniors
dragons - 14
eels - 12

eels score with 3 mins to go, but a saints penalty 2 pointer scored in the first 20 mins will be the difference