What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Sharks 10-14 Storm | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-r1cromel.jpg

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Nathan Stapleton 2. Isaac Gordon 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Luke Covell 6. Trent Barrett 7. Scott Porter
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Josh Cordoba 16. Albert Kelly 17. Paul Aiton

2010teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Luke MacDougall 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Greg Inglis 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Brett Finch 7. Cam Smith (c)
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Ryan Hinchcliffe 10. Jeff Lima 11. Adam Blair 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Kevin Proctor 16. Hep Cahill 17. Jesse Bromwich
Reserves: 18. Ryan Tandy 19. Bryan Norrie

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Henry Peranara
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 1
Sharks v Storm @ Toyota, Sat 5:15pm AEDT

NSW Cup Round 1
Auckland (NZW) v Cronulla-Sutherland (CRO) @ Windsor, Sun 12:00pm AEDT
Melbourne (MEL) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ The Crest, Sun 3:00pm AEDT

nrl2010-r1cromel.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Storm in a very close one.

I suspect Cronulla will dominate through out with only the class of Slater or Inglis to get the Storm over the line with their injury riddled line up.

Truthy746

Juniors
Does anyone remember the Sharks/Manly at Brookvale last year? Sharks dominated the whole game with twelve men, before Manly snuck away with the victory. I can smell a repeat of this occurring on Saturday night when they play the Storm.

BWNB

First Grade
Does anyone remember the Sharks/Manly at Brookvale last year? Sharks dominated the whole game with twelve men, before Manly snuck away with the victory. I can smell a repeat of this occurring on Saturday night when they play the Storm.

before Manly were handed the victory?

adamkungl

Immortal
Could be the surprise upset of the round with melbourne's injuries, but I can't tip Sharks.

Shorty

Staff member
Don't know if Melbourne will even bother warming up.
Poor Sharkies fans.

DJShaksta

First Grade

Still trying to forget that farce of a refereeing performance. Send a guy off for a penalty offence. Then with 30 secs to go, give them a penalty on the last to get them right up the field.
I was looking for my cement truck keys.

Latest posts