What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Mon | Sharks 8-30 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Albert Kelly 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Nathan Stapleton 4. Dean Collis 5. Luke Covell 6.Trent Barrett (c) 7. John Morris
8. Kade Snowden 9. Paul Aiton 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Josh Cordoba 16. Stuart Flanagan 17. Siosaia Vave

2010teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe

Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannan McPherson 16. David Tyrell 17. Jason Clarke

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Luke Potter; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 3
Sharks v Rabbitohs @ Toyota, Mon 4:45pm

NSW Cup Round 3
Cronulla (CRO) v Windsor (PEN) @ Henson, Sat 1:00pm
North Sydney (SOU) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) @ TG Milner, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r3crosou.jpg

Last edited:
Should be a rivetting game this one....

Lets hope we at least don't get Ashley Klein officiating, otherwise this could be one of the worst games in history.

adamkungl

Immortal
CRIPPLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

16-14 to Sharks.
Penalty goals galore.
Crowd 4000

Charlie124

First Grade
Booooooooooooooring!!!

Souths are hopeless and the Sharks are slightly less hopeless. I just hope Scott Porter kicks a heap of goals for my fantasy team with Parker out for the broncos.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams & officials updated at the top of the page.

ThePeach

Juniors
Scotty Porter being dropped, Stapelton to center and keeping Covell in the team are the 3 worst decisions i've seen all year. And to top it off we have the 2 worst refs in the history of the NRL and the biggest wanker ever as the video ref. Boy Sharkies fans are in for a great night.

Souths by however many tries can possibly be scored in 80 minutes.

Penance

Juniors
Stapleton Centre? Kelly Fullback? MORRIS HALFBACK?

Souths by 20.

In Other News: Don't be suprised to see Ben Ross and Michael Crocker for Round 4

Charlie124

First Grade
f**king hell this is bullsh*t!

I've got Parker, Morris and Porter in my fantasy team and with Parker and Porter out ive gone from 2 goal kickers to none and Morris moving to halfback means he wont score me a forward try.

f**k you Ricky Stuart, you merkin.

Latest posts