What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sun | Raiders 22-35 Tigers | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. James Stuart 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese 7. Josh McCrone
8. David Shillington 9. Alan Tongue (C) 10. Scott Logan 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Troy Thompson 17. Dane Tilse

2010teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Beau Ryan 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Blake Ayshford 5. Mitch Brown 6. Benji Marshall 7. Tim Moltzen
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Todd Payten 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Liam Fulton 16. Mark Flanagan 17. Daniel Fitzhenry
Reserves: 18. Junior Moors

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Luke Potter; Video Referee: Tim Mander​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Raiders v Tigers @ Canberra, Sun 12:45pm​

QLD Intrust Super Cup Round 4
Wynnum Manly (BRI) v Souths Logan (CAN) @ BMD Kougari Oval, Sun 3:00pm​

NSW Cup Round 4
Auckland (NZW) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 1:00pm
Wentworthville (PAR) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Ringrose, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r4canwst.jpg

Last edited:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Predictions:

1. Tigers by 4

2. Skeepe will bitch, moan and whinge about how the Raiders lost because the referees were all against them and if the referees had made the right calls the Raiders would most likely have won by 100.

I can see this game getting pretty ugly for us. Aren't really that confident. I would be if Tigers weren't as strong but we got absolutely walloped when they came down here last year.

Hopefully this week is the "other Raiders side" than the one we saw last week.

aussies1st

Staff member
Home ground advantage is pretty big for us. Just need Furner to do what he preaches to the media "work on the basics"!

Home ground advantage isn't that big for Canberra until mid way thru the season when it gets real could and down to the nitty gritty.

steven_tiger

Juniors
The Raiders are a completely different side in Canberra.

Having said that, if we turn up with the right attitude we should be too strong.

gronkathon

First Grade
The Raiders defend like they did against the Titans in the first half and if TLL returns strong I can see them beating my Tigers. We are nowhere near as patient in attack as we need to be to combat that defensive style

skeepe

Immortal
We'll know how the Raiders are going after 10 minutes of the match. Most of our home wins, we've scored at least once in the first 10 minutes, quite often in the first 5.

If we're at 0 after 10 minutes, I won't be that confident.

Macko8

Juniors
We'll know how the Raiders are going after 10 minutes of the match. Most of our home wins, we've scored at least once in the first 10 minutes, quite often in the first 5.

If we're at 0 after 10 minutes, I won't be that confident.

Too true.
Im confident the boys can grind out a win.
Ive been impressed with our defence.
raiders by 10

Vic Mackey

Referee
the home ground advantage isn't as big when its round 4 on a sunday. last year we gave them a pasting down there on a sunday.

we actually have a pretty good record down there anyway, even we lose it isn't by much.

hopefully we dont clock off and look to put together back to back performances. if we are going to be a force this year these are the games we need to win

gerg

Juniors
Predictions:

1. Tigers by 4

2. Skeepe will bitch, moan and whinge about how the Raiders lost because the referees were all against them and if the referees had made the right calls the Raiders would most likely have won by 100.

If only we could play Saints every week we'd be minor premiers. The rest of the competition will have to wait til round 11 to work out how to beat Saints.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
If only we could play Saints every week we'd be minor premiers. The rest of the competition will have to wait til round 11 to work out how to beat Saints.

Oh yes if only :lol: I guess you will just have to settle for another year of "rebuilding" and mediocrity.

I love how all the Tigers supporters are saying if they play well they will win. Definately underestimating what Canberra can do.
I guess most fans have confidence in their team after a good win but the truth is the Eels wernt and arnt that flash.
If Canberra hold the f**king ball they win.
Cant wait to see Thompson and Lawerence line up against each other, both defensively and in attack

Latest posts