What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Sharks 11-0 Eels | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Albert Kelly 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Nathan Stapleton 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Luke Covell 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Tim Smith
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Josh Cordoba 16. Paul Aiton 17. Siosaia Vave; Reserves: 18. Taulima Tautai

2010teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Krisnan Inu 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Eric Grothe 6. Daniel Mortimer 7. Jeff Robson
8. Nathan Cayless [c] 9. Matt Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Brendan Oake 17. Justin Poore
Reserves: 19. Justin Horo​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Adam Reid; Video Referee: Russell Smith​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Sharks v Eels @ Toyota, Sat 3:15pm​

NSW Cup Round 4
Cronulla (CRO) v Central Coast (NWC) @ Toyota, Sat 1:15pm
Wentworthville (PAR) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Ringrose, Sun 3:00pm​

nrl-r4cropar.jpg

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
see how sharkies play tomorrow but parra need to fix their first half performances its starting to get ridiculous. going from the first 2 weeks ill say sharks at this point but not a definate yet

nehalem

Juniors
I think the eels can pull this one off, their inconsistency so far is a bit startling but if they improve off their shocking performance from last week they should be able to put the sharks away

McLovin

Staff member
see how sharkies play tomorrow but parra need to fix their first half performances its starting to get ridiculous. going from the first 2 weeks ill say sharks at this point but not a definate yet

How bout now?

The Colonel

Immortal
Eels must hold on to the ball and complete their sets..... if they can do that they can win comfortably.

Tigers#11

Juniors
Eels by 20... would be good for the sharks to finally get 2 points but dont think it will be this weekend.

Eels should win it comfortably, but the Sharks could be a bit of a bogey match. Their last win came against the eels so it could be a bit of inspiration to win against them again.

DJShaksta

First Grade
First half:
Eels 84
Sharks 2

Second Half
Default to Eels after Sharks fail to return to field.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I personally think the Sharks would offer more in attack with Porter and Smith in the halves and Barrett moved to lock, pushing Gallen into the second row. Oh well maybe its just me.

Anyways for my prediction:

If Hayne has a blinder then Eels by 200

If Hayne plays sh*te... by 100

Vossy

Bench
Eels should win it comfortably, but the Sharks could be a bit of a bogey match. Their last win came against the eels so it could be a bit of inspiration to win against them again.

we are the eels bogey team but only at parra stadium

our last win was actually against the broncos at shark park...46-12

Jarryd Hayne - 80
Sharks - 8

Inferno

Coach
Sharks 16
Eels 14

Us to be leading 16 - 0 at the break and me to be in tears at fulltime.