What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Cowboys 32-18 Titans | DFS

Result: Cowboys v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Ty Williams 2. John Williams 3. Ashley Graham 4. Willie Tonga 5. Will Tupou 6. Ray Thompson 7. Johnathan Thurston (c)
8. Matthew Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. Antonio Kaufusi 11. Scott Bolton 12. Steve Rapira 13. Luke O'Donnell

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. James Tamou 16. Willie Mason 17. Carl Webb
Reserves: 18. Leeson Ah Mau

2010teams-gco-alt.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Mat Rogers 4. Joseph Tomane 5. David Mead 6. Greg Bird 7. Preston Campbell
8. Luke Bailey 9. Nathan Friend 10. Brad Meyers 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Sam Tagataese 16. Will Matthews 17. Riley Brown
Reserves: 18. Michael Henderson​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons & Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood & Ricky McFarlane; Video Referee: Chris Ward​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Cowboys v Titans @ DFS, Sat 4:15pm AEST​

QLD Intrust Super Cup Round 4
Norths (BRI) v Mackay (NQL) @ Bishop Park, Sat 2:00pm
Northern (NQL) v Tweed Heads (GCO) @ Barlow Park, Sat 7:00pm
Burleigh (BRI) v Ipswich (GCO) @ Pizzey Park, Sun 3:00pm​

nrl-r4nqlgco.jpg

Last edited:

StinkyPete

Juniors
titans away from skilled with no prince. Cowboys at home. I'm probably going to eat my words but Cowboys should struggle to lose this one.

Billybob

Juniors
North Queensland Cowboys

1. Ty Williams
2. John Williams
3. Ashley Graham
4. Willie Tonga
5. Will Tupou
6. Ray Thompson
7. Jonathan Thurston
8. Matt Scott
9. Aaron Payne
10. Antonio Kaufusi
11. Scott Bolton
12. Steve Rapira
13. LOD

Interchange

14. Anthony Watts
15. James Tamou
16. Willie Mason
17. Carl Webb
18th Man: Leeson Ah Mau
one to be omitted

Coach: Neil Henry

Boofhead

Juniors
The Titans will feel at home up in Townsville, Preston Campbell slides right into Halfback - got the job done against Melbourne and the Bulldogs last year. Throw in the likes of Greg Bird and Joseph Tomane...

Meanwhile Cowboys have an injured hooker and Ty Williams doesn't look 100%...

Titans are the specials this weekend...

elyod138

Bench
No more Grant Rovelli. That's worth about 12 points to the Cowboys from the two tries he butchers every match.

Shorty

Staff member
The Titans will feel at home up in Townsville, Preston Campbell slides right into Halfback - got the job done against Melbourne and the Bulldogs last year. Throw in the likes of Greg Bird and Joseph Tomane...

But no Prince and you guys don't do well away from home.
I don't think they're specials...

Charlie124

First Grade

You know who else will feel right at home in Townsville?......the Cowboys :sarcasm:

I see your Preston Campbell, Greg Bird and .....:lol: Joseph Tomane and raise you a Jonathon Thurston, Luke O'Donnell and Willie Tonga

Big Pete

Referee
Charlie, are you laughing at Tomane? The dude is a beast, and one guy that hasn't gotten the wraps he deserves (aside from Vossy who took his erection for him to Israel Folau proportions).

If I was talking up the Titans, I'd be talking up the likes of Friend, Tomane and Laffranchi who for my money have been the best three players in the Titans side over the first three rounds.

With that said, I believe the Cowboys should be too good and this injection of fresh young talent maybe exactly what Dr. Henry ordered. If Thurston can get his boot working and Thompson can tackle the Cows should be too good at home.

For me, the highlight of this game should be Tonga vs. Tomane. It could end up being the centre equivalent of Ali vs. Frazier.

MacDougall

First Grade
Your wish is the Cowboys command. Also the rumour mill is saying Ty Williams won't be playing and that Gallant will get his first game in Cowboys colours tonight.

Charlie124

First Grade
Yep, that looks to be the case with Gallant not lining up for the Cutters this arvo. Lets hope he, Tupou and Thompson make a real go of it in firsts.

Cows by 22

MacDougall

First Grade
Yep, that looks to be the case with Gallant not lining up for the Cutters this arvo. Lets hope he, Tupou and Thompson make a real go of it in firsts.

Cows by 22

What about poor Leeson? Don't you care for him Charlie? :sarcasm:

Maybe they dropped Webb so that Gallant wouldn't deck him. :lol:

Latest posts