What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sun | Panthers 28-6 Roosters | CUA

Result: Panthers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-pen-main.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. Brad Tighe 6. Luke Lewis 7. Luke Walsh
8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Nathan Smith 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Joseph Paulo

Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15. Matthew Bell 16. Sam McKendry 17. Gavin Cooper
Reserves: 18. Frank Puletua 19. Shane Elford

2010teams-syd-alt.jpg

1. Todd Carney 2. Anthony Minichiello 3. Phil Graham 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta (c) 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Lopini Paea 9. James Aubusson 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Nate Myles

Interchange: 14. Daniel Conn 15. Jason Ryles 16. Nick Kouparitsas 17. Ben Jones​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Jeff Younis; Video Referee: Paul Simpkins​

Toyota Cup Round 5
Panthers v Roosters @ CUA, Sun 12:45pm​

NSW Cup Round 5
Canterbury (CBY) v Windsor (PEN) @ The Crest, Sat 3:00pm
Newtown (SYD) v Auckland (NZW) @ Henson, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r5pensyd.jpg

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith may have Graham, Burns, Laurie and Waterhouse back for this one. If Pritchard doesn't play today he will play next week too.

Eelectrica

Referee
Do the panthers want to let the tipsters know which penrith team is showing up. Todays first half team or second half team? Or both #-o

murraymob

First Grade
our record against the roosters at home over the last few years is good.We seem to rise when we play them

aussies1st

Staff member
After the Panthers beat the Knights at home I would say they should win it. Roosters defence still looks average and I can see the Panthers exploiting it.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hmmmm i really hate how hard it is to tip this season. Too many teams have two different versions of themselves. One half they look like world beaters, the other it's a wonder how they're even playing first grade.

I would say the Roosters are the safer option at the moment... but if Panthers get a few injured players back that could change.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll probably pick the Roosters as the Panthers are just too erratic to tip at the moment.
Won't be surprised at the result though, however it ends up!

bigfoot

Juniors
Ugh still no Waterhouse, Graham, Burns, Laurie... this sucks.
We really need a real 5/8 and not Lewis filling in.
If we put 80 minutes together then we might be able to scrape home with a win at home with a big crowd.
There's no way we'd be able to give the Roosters as much of a lead as we gave to the Knights and come back.

On a positive note, our SAVIOUR :)lol:) Greg Waddell is finally back, named for the NYC. I will be able to see him live for the first time ever! :crazy: (Assuming he actually plays).

Last edited: