What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sat | Bulldogs 24-30 Warriors | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Michael Ennis 10. Chris Armit 11. Yileen Gordon 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Tim Browne 15. Gary Warburton 16. Jarrad Hickey 17. Ben Barba
Reserves: 18. Danny Williams

2010teams-nzw-main.jpg

1. Lance Hohaia 2. Kevin Locke 3. Brent Tate (C) 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Bill Tupou 6. Joel Moon 7. James Maloney
8. Sam Rapira 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Jesse Royal 11. Lewis Brown 12. Ben Matulino 13. Jacob Lillyman

Interchange: 14. Wade McKinnon 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Russell Packer 17. Ukuma Ta'ai​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Henry Perenara; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup Round 5
Bulldogs v Warriors @ ANZ, Sat 5:15pm​

NSW Cup Round 5
Canterbury (CBY) v Windsor (PEN) @ The Crest, Sat 3:00pm
Newtown (SYD) v Auckland (NZW) @ Henson, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r5cbynzw.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
The Warriors will be fired up after some dubious calls vs Manly last week, while the 'Dogs just don't have the power up-front anymore.

I'm going with NZ by a couple, I can't tip my team with confidence anymore.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
we'll play the dogs into form. the sole reason the warriors seem to exist is to play other teams into form.

Jono1987

Juniors
I think if the Warriors want to win this game and have a chance at the top 8, they really should just revert to playing ad lib footy, with plenty of second-phase play. Everytime I watch them try and grind out a game they just don't have the mettle for it.

I think Dogs will bounce back and win unless the Warriors throw the ball around...a lot.

One Warrior

Bench
Well done to the Dogs for their farewell celebration for Steve Price, nice gesture. Warriors carrying massive injuries, our third captain for the season in Tate, Warriors will rebound from last week and will want to get up for Price in his tribute game.

Timmah

Staff member
With the lineup named I'm changing my mind. Looking forward to seeing how Timmy Browne goes :D

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors are down four guys that would probably be the first chosen in the team sheets.

Can sense Ben Barba running rings around us.

The Dogs will fire up for this one after a disappointing display against the Bunnies, but only have a five day turnaround.

Charlie124

First Grade
Bulldogs to bounce back, if they cant win this game i cant see them doing too much damage to the top clubs this season.