What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sun | Eels 22-8 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Result: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-par-her.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Timana Tahu 5. Eric Grothe 6. Kris Keating 7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Jeff Robson 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Matt Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Brendan Oake 17. Justin Poore
Reserves: 19. Justin Horo

2010teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Roy Asotasi (c) 9. Issac Luke 10. Scott Geddes 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Luke Stuart

Interchange: 14. Garrett Crossman 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Michael Crocker 17. Jason Clark

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Toyota Cup Round 6
Eels v Rabbitohs @ ANZ, Sun 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 6
Wentworthville (PAR) v Newtown (SYD) @ Ringrose, Sun 3:00pm
Central Coast (NWC) v North Sydney (SOU) @ EAS, Sat 1:15pm

nrl-r6parsou.jpg

Last edited:

Bodsy

Juniors
Should be an entertaining game I feel, maybe Eels backing up from monday may have it's affect..

Souths by 14.

Timmah

Staff member
Souths will sh*t it in regardless of how Parra go tonight.

Souffs by as much as they like.

Bodsy

Juniors
I don't see the point of calling us souffs.

It's the lamest most idiotic insult ever.

Timmah

Staff member
I don't see the point in you getting upset about it. I will argue that I think it's easier to type though.

Bodsy

Juniors
Well considering you are on the 'LIVE UPDATE MANAGEMENT TEAM' it's probably considered disrespectful towards souths. How is it easier? It's the same amount of letters...

gronkathon

First Grade
To be fair it is not souffs.

It is Soufs. They sold the second f for petrochemicals and petrochemichal additives from Firepower

Timmah

Staff member
Well considering you are on the 'LIVE UPDATE MANAGEMENT TEAM' it's probably considered disrespectful towards souths. How is it easier? It's the same amount of letters...
WTF does my title have to do with it? I would never use the term in a live update, match report or teamlist article. Outside those duties, I'm just another forummer and I can use whatever the hell I like to describe whichever team I like.

As for it being easier, it's using four keys instead of five:
souths.jpg

souffs.jpg

To be fair it is not souffs.

It is Soufs. They sold the second f for petrochemicals and petrochemichal additives from Firepower
:lol::lol:!

Bodsy

Juniors
Dude seriously, you went way too far in trying to prove your point.

It's one key more, wow.

Bumble

First Grade
You argue that it's easier, then you spent what would've been upwards of 5-10 mins illustrating why...that makes sense.

But then again, for whatever reason, you've never struck me as someone who is pressed for time...

Penance

Juniors
You argue that it's easier, then you spent what would've been upwards of 5-10 mins illustrating why...that makes sense.

But then again, for whatever reason, you've never struck me as someone who is pressed for time...
lol

typicalfan

Coach
On paper and form it looks one sided shortish turn around doesn't help but the Souths form line is skewed when you realise it is only the Sharks, Knights and Bulldogs they beat.

This game will be closer than people think.

Eelectrica

Referee
On paper and form it looks one sided shortish turn around doesn't help but the Souths form line is skewed when you realise it is only the Sharks, Knights and Bulldogs they beat.

This game will be closer than people think.

Yeah I agree. Souths by 50 instead of 100.

Tipster

Bench

:lol:

The guy has over 68,000 posts so I think it's fair to conclude he has plenty of time on his hands and not much of a life outside these forums

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Yeah I agree. Souths by 50 instead of 100.

Who do you think we are, The Harlem Globetrotters? :lol:

Just like when we beat the Dogs, everyone got off our backs about our losses, the same will happen if the Eels beat us this weekend.

Of course I will tip my side, but I would be surprised if we won by more than 2 of 3 tries tops, and would not be surprised (but will be pissed) if you sprung an upset.

natheel

Coach
not sure who to pick in this one ill go parra most likely out of loyalty but i think souths ill win by 4 with parra improving a little more than against the raiders