What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Mon | Sea Eagles 12-19 Eels | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-man-her.jpg

1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Shane Rodney 13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Brent Kite 16. Matt Cross 17. Chris Bailey

2010teams-par-her.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Kris Keating 7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Jeff Robson 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Matt Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Justin Horo 17. Justin Poore

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Steve Chiddy; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Toyota Cup Round 10
Sea Eagles v Eels @ Brookvale, Mon 4:45pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 9
Ipswich (GCO) v Sunshine Coast (MAN) @ North Ipswich, Sun 3:00pm

NSW Cup Round 10
Wentworthville (PAR) v Central Coast (NWC) @ Ringrose, Sun 3:00pm

nrl2010-r10manpar.jpg

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
potentially the match of the round, Manly would of been counting the days to this one..

IN: possibly Guru becomes available.

OUT: Kris Keating will be a real blow.

any injury worries for Manly other than the obvious 2??

Dutchy

Immortal
Rose may be a chance, plenty of niggles from our rep players. Watmough and his neck, Foran's hammy. Matai.

Stagger eel

Staff member
so, this one is on Monday night hey???

there's been some seriously f**ked up scheduling but this tops the cake with the saints V Manly game the other night.

Timmah

Staff member
When the scheduling for this round was announced, both sides were 1/3 from memory.

Timmah

Staff member
I don't agree with a lot of the scheduling for the heritage weekend. Personally I think Canterbury v St George and Wests/Souths should be an SCG double header on Sunday afternoon, Cronulla/Penrith and Canberra/Melbourne should rotate between Saturday and Monday night year to year, and the rest of the games can sort themselves out. If it were my choice:

Friday - Manly/Parra @ Brookie, Broncos/Titans @ Suncorp
Saturday - Warriors/Cowboys @ MSS, Sharks/Panthers @ Toyota, Syd/Newc @ Gosford
Sunday - Tigers Souths 2pm, Dogs Dragons 4pm @ SCG
Monday - Canberra Storm @ Canberra

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't agree with a lot of the scheduling for the heritage weekend. Personally I think Canterbury v St George and Wests/Souths should be an SCG double header on Sunday afternoon, Cronulla/Penrith and Canberra/Melbourne should rotate between Saturday and Monday night year to year, and the rest of the games can sort themselves out. If it were my choice:

Friday - Manly/Parra @ Brookie, Broncos/Titans @ Suncorp
Saturday - Warriors/Cowboys @ MSS, Sharks/Panthers @ Toyota, Syd/Newc @ Gosford
Sunday - Tigers Souths 2pm, Dogs Dragons 4pm @ SCG
Monday - Canberra Storm @ Canberra

well we agree on something then..

I think this game should be on the channel 9 slot on the sunday arvo with Penrith and Cronulla on Monday..it was the way to go then, it's the way to go now.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I think the point I was trying to make earlier was that both teams weren't in great form after three rounds when these times were announced hence the scheduling on Monday night.

Alternatively, with how many MNF slots Manly have had in 2010, it's possible someone at FOX or Ch9 has it in for Graham Lowe?

effnic

Bench
I actually feel sorry for parra in this game, not cause i think we will molest them but for the fact the refs will be looking at every one of there passes and even the flat ones will get called forward due to what happened in the pass. Lets hope the refs dont decide this one.

zombie jesus

Staff member
This will be our 4th Monday night game.

Massive game this one, I'm a lone Manly supporter in a house of Eels.

I think it will be similar to the last game, minus the come back.

Manly by 18+.

clipser

Juniors
I think i might have to get myself into the Quantum water box for this one. Should be good.. i thin manly will win but it will be close

cupid

Juniors
I think the point I was trying to make earlier was that both teams weren't in great form after three rounds when these times were announced hence the scheduling on Monday night.

Alternatively, with how many MNF slots Manly have had in 2010, it's possible someone at FOX or Ch9 has it in for Graham Lowe?
Didn't Gallop announce that every team who has a Monday night game gets 10,000 or something?

Timmah

Staff member
Teams and refs official now:
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels
Monday 17 May 2010, 7:00pm AEST - Brookvale Oval
Referees: Jared Maxwell & Matt Cecchin; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Steve Chiddy; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Manly-Warringah: 1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Shane Rodney 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Brent Kite 16. Matt Cross 17. Chris Bailey
Parramatta: 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Kris Keating 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Jeff Robson 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo
Interchange: 14. Matt Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Justin Horo 17. Justin Poore

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19244

Latest posts