What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sun | Tigers 10-50 Rabbitohs | SCG

Result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-wst-bal.jpg

1. Beau Ryan 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Daniel Fitzhenry 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Todd Payten 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Liam Fulton 16. Mark Flanagan 17. Mitch Brown; Reserves: 18. Junior Moors

2010teams-sou-her.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe

Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Jason Clark

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Toyota Cup Round 10
Tigers v Rabbitohs @ SCG, Sun 11:45am

NSW Cup Round 10
Shellharbour (STG) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Ron Costello, Sat 3:00pm
Windsor (PEN) v Balmain-Ryde Eastwood (WST) @ Windsor, Sat 6:0opm
Auckland (NZW) v North Sydney (SOU) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 1:00pm

nrl2010-r10wstsou.jpg

Last edited:
Well, last year we snuck home in this one with a late field goal and I thought we'd be sniffing around the 8 for the rest of the year. Then we slumped to a zillion losses in a row and shot ourselves in the foot.

This year I'm not sure. Neither team has shown any type of consistency as yet so it'll depend on which team responds better to having the week off.

Think I'll wait for the team lists before I pass judgement on this one.

youngun

Juniors
With the form both teams have been showing I think the best bet is to flip a coin...I was just happy to get the 2 points against the bye!!

However I think if Lui is back and we can start to get some continuity in the number 7 we may just sneak home in this one.

gronkathon

First Grade
I always enjoy this game. Looking forward to Sunday

Not looking forward to seeing the name Daniel Fitzhenry in this afternoons team sheet though.

It is an interesting clash. The turning points last year were Galloways early injury but moreso that Sandow went off and Wing came into half. Than Souths found a gear.

The two rakes are the biggest danger for their oppositions. I expect Crocker back as he wants Origin etc

Vic Mackey

Referee
tigers will win and win easy

souffs are a joke of a team, all hype and no substance. a team that claims to have 'the best pack in the history of rugby league' (their words, not mine) but has the likes of ben lowe, luke stuart and some no names on the bench are clearly big time crack users.

sandow is the worst half in the comp and sutton only turns up every other week.

tigers by 32

Galeforce

Bench
some folks do not know anything and should stick to wiping their backsides.

Souths by 15.

Souths whilst a little disappointing so far , however are tracking well for top 4. in past Souths have played to their best and lost. This year they have played bad in some games and won and or just loss. Only blowouts against them were Roosters first game and Eels. i.e. they have room for plenty of improvement and CAN be premiers this year if improvement occurs.

Not like Tigers playing over the Roosters and then losing the game. that is a joke of performance quite frankly.

Souths do have the best pack in the league.As for Sandow , a little disappointing , however still young and i would knock him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams and officials list:
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sunday 16 May 2010, 2:00pm AEST - Sydney Cricket Ground
Referees: Steve Lyons & Tony De Las Heras; Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Wests Tigers: 1. Beau Ryan 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Daniel Fitzhenry 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Todd Payten 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Liam Fulton 16. Mark Flanagan 17. Mitch Brown; Reserves: 18. Junior Moors
South Sydney:
1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe
Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Jason Clark
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19244

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Fitzfumble on the wing & another winger on the bench that will probably see 5mins of game time. Oh how Im glad I bought a gold membership.

Latest posts