What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Sun | Storm 23-12 Bulldogs | AAMI

Result: Storm v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-mel-main-1.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Greg Inglis 5. Luke MacDougall 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk (c)
8. Bryan Norrie 9. Ryan Hinchcliffe 10. Brett White 11. Adam Blair 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Kevin Proctor 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Sika Manu
Reserves: 18. Jesse Bromwich

2010teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Blake Green 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Chris Armit 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Jake Foster 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Yileen Gordon 15. Tim Browne 16. Gary Warburton 17. Ben Barba
Reserves: 22. Joel Romelo

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Ricky McFarlane and Phil Haines; Video Referee: Chris Ward

Toyota Cup Round 12
Storm v Bulldogs @ AAMI, Sun 11:45am (FOX 2 Live)

NSW Cup Round 12
Melbourne (MEL) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Olympic Park, Sat 3:00pm
Wentworthville (PAR) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Ringrose, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r12-melcby.jpg

Last edited:

Doomednow

Bench
F*ck it. I'm tipping the upset. I think there's an outside chance the stars will align for the Bulldogs on this one.

Timmah

Staff member
Coming back are Hannant, Ennis, Kimmorley and Idris. I don't think Roberts will be available for a few more weeks yet.

natheel

Coach
id hate to say it but im not challenging the storms players integrity to give it their best shot despite whats happened BUT with the eels game the next round looming to be a huge re-match, i wouldnt be surprised if bellamy rests a few origin players anyway OR even the storm players to 'take it easy' against the dogs

Timmah

Staff member
natheel - unless Quinn and a couple of other backliners are injured and I don't know about it, I think that's already the case.

Teams and officials:

Melbourne Storm v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sunday 30 May 2010, 2:00pm AEST - AAMI Park, Melbourne
Referees: Shayne Hayne and Ashley Klein; Sideline Officials: Ricky McFarlane and Phil Haines; Video Referee: Chris Ward

Storm: 1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Greg Inglis 5. Luke MacDougall 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk (c) 8. Bryan Norrie 9. Ryan Hinchcliffe 10. Brett White 11. Adam Blair 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Kevin Proctor 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Sika Manu; Reserves: 18. Jesse Bromwich
Bulldogs:
1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Blake Green 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Chris Armit 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Jake Foster 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Yileen Gordon 15. Tim Browne 16. Gary Warburton 17. Ben Barba; Reserves: 22. Joel Romelo

NRL Teams R12: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19314

Evenflow

Bench
id hate to say it but im not challenging the storms players integrity to give it their best shot despite whats happened BUT with the eels game the next round looming to be a huge re-match, i wouldnt be surprised if bellamy rests a few origin players anyway OR even the storm players to 'take it easy' against the dogs

i wouldn't be so sure of that. Bellamy and the players were bitterly dissapointed with the way they played in that first home game after such a good turn out from the fans so they wouldn't want to drop another one.

Given they felt so bad about that last performance i reckon it's fair to say a win at home for the fans that have stuck by them would mean more to them than the away game next week.

Storm by 6 in crappy conditions.

harry

Juniors
The bettig has gone crazy on this game. All the money for the doggies. That suggests the Storm will have some players out. Maybe they will rest their origin players as has been speculated.

Latest posts