What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Sun | Rabbitohs 42-22 Panthers | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-sou-main-ovar.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe

Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannon McPherson 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Michael Crocker
Reserves: 18. Jason Clark 19. Garrett Crossman

2010teams-pen-alt.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. Shane Elford 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh
8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis

Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15. Nathan Smith 16. Matthew Bell 17. Sam McKendry
Reserves: 18. Wade Graham 19. Gavin Cooper 20. Frank Puletua

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and David Munro; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 12
Rabbitohs v Panthers @ ANZ, Sun 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 12
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) v North Sydney (SOU)
Windsor (PEN) v Newtown (SYD) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r12-soupen.jpg

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Grant v Stuart
Civoniceva v Asotasi
Waterhouse v Taylor
Pritchard v Burgess
Lewis v Crocker

Bring it on!!!

natheel

Coach
apart from the drags and eels game im looking forward to this one alot, penrith i think will get the points after their win last night and getting players back etc but bunnies will give it a bloody good shake

Big Mick

Referee
I think the Bunnies will win.

They'll be fitter with only Taylor backing up.

We're coming off a Monday night which automatically is a disadvantage, but then having 3 guys coming off Origin will hurt as well.

I see it being competitive for 60 minutes and us falling away in the last 20.

Should be a great game but.

Bodsy

Juniors
Hoping for a good game

Pretty much full strength squad, have to shut down the panthers kicks if we are a chance.

I might take souths in a tight one, 32-30

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams and officials:

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Penrith Panthers
Sunday 30 May 2010, 3:00pm AEST - ANZ Stadium
Referees: Tony Archer and Bernard Sutton; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and David Munro; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Rabbitohs:
1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe
Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannon McPherson 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Michael Crocker; Reserves: 18. Jason Clark 19. Garrett Crossman
Panthers:
1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. Shane Elford 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh 8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis
Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15. Nathan Smith 16. Matthew Bell 17. Sam McKendry; Reserves: 18. Wade Graham 19. Gavin Cooper 20. Frank Puletua

NRL Teams R12: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19314

franklin2323

Immortal
Hoping for a good game

Pretty much full strength squad, have to shut down the panthers kicks if we are a chance.

I might take souths in a tight one, 32-30

So Asotasi will play. I wont make my prediction until I see how the boys pull up from SOO. IMO we need atleast 2 to play to win. Our pack was reasonable against the dogs but we need the expereinced head more then anything

yobbo84

First Grade
Last time we played Penrith I was pretty confident... until Frank Pritchard decided to remind the NRL that he actually is a gun when he feels like it, and we got belted.

Should be a cracker.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Last time we played Penrith I was pretty confident... until Frank Pritchard decided to remind the NRL that he actually is a gun when he feels like it, and we got belted.

Should be a cracker.

Yeah I remember that vividly, he just went berzerk.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors

Should be a cracker.

I'm extremely confident Burgess can more than handle him. :D

I really hope it is a fine day as rain would spoil what is shaping to be a really good battle between 2 very good forward packs and some outside backs that know their way to the tryline. If Souths can complete at least 75% of their sets than we'll win.

Fibroman

First Grade
There is a rumour going around that Petero will be rested for this one. The key to a Penrith victory is how well Lewis backs up after origin. He is the standout class player in our side. If Pritchard plays well we will give this one a good crack.

If Lewis doesn't back up and Pritchard dogs it, Souths will win by 20.

NGR

Juniors
Finally Rusty gets a chance to have a look at young Lachlan Coote! He is off contract soon isnt he? :cool:

If it isnt raining and wet, this will be a very entertaining game...

typicalfan

Coach
This is a danger game imo, one of those games to steer clear from if you want to bet. Panthers deserved favourites but who knows what could happen. Souths have been in pretty good form themselves.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
There is a rumour going around that Petero will be rested for this one. The key to a Penrith victory is how well Lewis backs up after origin. He is the standout class player in our side. If Pritchard plays well we will give this one a good crack.

Yeah heard that too Fibro, but I cannot see them resting him.

Panfers probably only need him to play around 30-40 min to get the job done.

Rovelli

Bench
Don't ask me why, but I'm going the Rabbitohs here. Penrith are one of the form teams of the comp, but Souths on their day can also lay that claim. Lang will be desperate to win against his former team. Souths by 2.

Galeforce

Bench
i am predicting top4 for Souths and see this game as key game to support that. I was disappointed about Warrior loss, however always had a niggle they would get beat however No excuses this week.
souths have almost a full side , they have had a reasonable break since last game , Taylor only origin player and he was not overtaxed.
Fact that Sutton, champion , Merrit are not getting a look in to the Origin teams should pump them up if they are as good as i think.
Souths to win to show they are premiership material in 2010.
Loser of this game WILL NOT make grand final .

franklin2323

Immortal

ME wanted to do the same thing last year and Petero threathened to kick him in the nuts if he did. So I dare say he will play unless he's too sore from Last nite

Latest posts