What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sun | Sharks 4-22 Dragons | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Dean Collis 4. Taulima Tautai 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Tim Smith
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Siosaia Vave

2010teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Matt Cooper 4. Beau Scott 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby
8. Matt Prior 9. Luke Priddis 10. Michael Weyman 11. Neville Costigan 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin 15. Jarrod Saffy 16. Nick Emmett 17. Michael Greenfield
Reserves: 18. Jeremy Smith 19. Kyle Stanley 20. Michael Lett

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: David Abood and Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 15
Sharks v Dragons @ Toyota, Sun 11:45am (LIVE FOX Sports 2+HD)

NSW Cup Round 15
Wentworthville (PAR) v Cronulla (CRO) @ Ringrose Pk, Sat 3:00pm
Shellharbour (STG) v Central Coast (NWC) @ Ron Costello, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r15crostg.jpg

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Surely you're having a lend? I can see Cronulla jagging a win, but not because they're "too strong" for the Dragons.

Rovelli

Bench
Dragons would have to be far off their game to lose this one. Though, if Cronulla turns on another shocking day in terms of the weather, the Dragons might have to work for the win.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Cronulla are home and wearing a predominantly white and sky blue colour, I can't see them not clashing.

Yeah I'd been thinking that they would, but hoping not, unless Cronulla wear their away jersey. Theyve worn it at home many times in the past

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Last year I think they did for some weird reason yeah but I don't think it's likely. Cronulla doing something to appease St George Illawarra? :lol:

FWIW, Saints draw the rest of the year...

Tigers - pink v
Panthers - red v
Rabbitohs - red v
Titans - red v
Broncos - red v
Roosters - red v
Sea Eagles - red v
Raiders - red v
Knights - red v
Rabbitohs - red v

Jono1987

Juniors
If Saints turn up with a good attitude and play some footy I can see us winning by 30. If Saints turn up with a poor attitude and play like busted's I can see us winning by 10.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
driving past cronulla the other day. there is a lot of hype about this game. expecting a full house down in the shire.

Ulysseus

Bench
I'll back Saints for the win, but it will depend on how they come out of their bye, considering they were the last team to actually get a f**king bye and some teams had already had two by the time they got one (great draw NRL....), they'll either be fresh and ready to run riot, or maybe needing to ease back into it, in any case despite not getting a break for 13 weeks, they now get 2 breaks in the space of about a month.
What.
The.
f**k.

Latest posts