What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sat | Cowboys 19-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Shannon Gallant 2. Ashley Graham 3. Ben Harris 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams 6. Matthew Bowen 7. Johnathan Thurston (c)
8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Scott Bolton 12. Willie Mason 13. Steve Rapira

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Carl Webb 17. Dane Hogan; Reserves: 18. Issak Ah Mau

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Dean Collis 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Tim Smith
8. Josh Cordoba 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Siosaia Vave
Reserves: 18. Taulima Tautai

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood and Michael Wise
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Toyota Cup Round 16
Cowboys v Sharks @ Dairy Farmers, Sat 5:15pm

QRL XXXX City v XXXX Country
Queensland City v Queensland Country @ Gympie, Sat

NSW Cup Round 16
Cronulla (CRO) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Henson, Sat 1:00pm

nrl2010-r16nqlcro.jpg

Last edited:

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Sharks to bounce back after a very unlucky loss on sunday. Hopefully Archer wont be in charge of this one and ruin Cronullas chances again.

Gaba

First Grade
i think the sharks might be flat this week , teams normally play near thier best against the dragons dont often back up the next few weeks.

Cowboys to win

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
North Queensland Cowboys v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Saturday 26 June 2010, 7:30pm AEST - Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville
Referees: Gavin Badger and Brett Suttor; Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood and Michael Wise; Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Cowboys: 1. Shannon Gallant 2. Ashley Graham 3. Ben Harris 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams 6. Matthew Bowen 7. Johnathan Thurston [c] 8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Scott Bolton 12. Willie Mason 13. Steve Rapira
Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Carl Webb 17. Dane Hogan; Reserves: 18. Issak Ah Mau
Sharks: 1. Nathan Gardner 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Dean Collis 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Tim Smith 8. Josh Cordoba 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Siosaia Vave; Reserves: 18. Taulima Tautai

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19440

Rovelli

Bench
I'll take the Cowboys here. They were embarrassing last week and will bounce back this week. Love the Sharks enthusiasm and would like to see them get up, but they are spent after battling so hard against the Dragons on Sunday. The trip north won't help them here.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
sharks are on fire with a complete drubbing of the roosters, before being beaten at the death by the saints.

i say sharks by 8. theres a rumour going around that i started that luke covell may be rushed back into the team. if he is then sharks by 18.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
sharks are on fire with a complete drubbing of the roosters, before being beaten at the death by the saints.

i say sharks by 8. theres a rumour going around that i started that luke covell may be rushed back into the team. if he is then sharks by 18.

he's been named in NSW Cup. Quite a miracle really. 12 Weeks off for the injury he had. There is a bit of talk around the shire that issac gordon might have to give way up in townsville to accomodate for covell to come back in the side. Apparently thurston has been training for lukes return.

Eaglestar

Juniors
Cowboys got flogged last week because they were saving their effort for this game to avoid the spoon lol. Sharks burnt themselves out throwing all they had at the Dragons to come up with nothing. So Cowboys to lift this week and win.

Latest posts