What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sun | Warriors 35-6 Eels | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-nzw-main.jpg

1. Lance Hohaia 2. Bill Tupou 3. Joel Moon 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Isaac John
8. Jeremy Latimore 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Russell Packer 11. Simon Mannering 12. Lewis Brown 13. Micheal Luck

Interchange: 14. Ian Henderson 15. Ben Matulino 16. Jesse Royal 17. Sione Lousi
Reserves: 18. Ukuma Ta'ai

2010teams-par-main.jpg

1. Tom Humble 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Jonathon Wright 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Jeff Robson 7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Brendan Oake 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Patrick O'Hanlon 16. Justin Horo 17. Pele Peletelese
Reserves: 19. Mitchell Allgood 20. Manase Manuokafoa

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger and Ashley Klein
Touch Judges: Steve Chiddy and Henry Perenara
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 17
Warriors v Eels @ Mt Smart, 11:45am AEST (1:45pm NZT)

NSW Cup Round 17
Auckland (NZW), Parramatta (PAR) Bye

nrlr17-nzwpar.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
As other Warrior fans have stated already, we always seem to drop these sorts of matches against teams we are expected to beat.

Parra have been out of form and out of sync with the coach (surprise surprise - we've been there before) - despite boasting one of the best defensive records in the competition, they have scored as many points as the Sharks have this year..

But somehow, I worry a lot about this match.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
New Zealand Warriors v Parramatta Eels
Sunday 4 July 2010, 2:00pm AEST (4:00pm NZT) - Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
Referees: Gavin Badger and Ashley Klein; Touch Judges: Steve Chiddy and Henry Perenara; Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Warriors: 1. Lance Hohaia 2. Bill Tupou 3. Joel Moon 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Isaac John 8. Jeremy Latimore 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Russell Packer 11. Simon Mannering 12. Lewis Brown 13. Micheal Luck
Interchange: 14. Ian Henderson 15. Ben Matulino 16. Jesse Royal 17. Sione Lousi; Reserves: 18. Ukuma Ta'ai
Eels: 1. Tom Humble 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Jonathon Wright 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Jeff Robson 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Brendan Oake 13. Feleti Mateo
Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Patrick O'Hanlon 16. Justin Horo 17. Pele Peletelese; Reserves: 19. Mitchell Allgood 20. Manase Manuokafoa

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19488

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Parramatta has a few debutants which worries me. It seems to be stock standard that debutants score tries against the Warriors.

Should be interesting. For once the Warriors are facing a team who are just as understrength as them if not more. At home they should be able to come away with the win provided they do the hard yards.

Big Pete

Referee
Will be a typical dirt fight between these two with the lead to change hands repeatedly before the Eels manage to get on top.

Looking forward to watching O'Hanlon and Peletelese (how many e's does that guy want?) go round.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Surprised that not a single person has tipped the Eels... Noone thinks they can beat the Warriors? I went Warriors because they are at home v Hayneless Eels.

This is a great opportunity for the Warriors to build momentum into the finals but they need to get on top of Parra early.

If they struggle in this game then Cleary wiill not be happy. The Beast is starting to fire again which is bad news for the other teams.

ozbash

Referee
this could be a close one.

then again, someone could cop a flogging.

be great to see henz peranara running touch.

be thinking of you Doc, while i'm sitting in front of the fire...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is a great opportunity for the Warriors to build momentum into the finals but they need to get on top of Parra early.

If they struggle in this game then Cleary wiill not be happy. The Beast is starting to fire again which is bad news for the other teams.

That sentence scares me because these are the opportunities we have a habit of missing in recent seasons. The Warriors should win, but I don't say that with any confidence.

That sentence scares me because these are the opportunities we have a habit of missing in recent seasons. The Warriors should win, but I don't say that with any confidence.

I was thinking that when I posted it but the Warriors need to start taking these games by the scruff and show that they are a legitimate contender for this year.

Latest posts