What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sat | Raiders 20-13 Sharks | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-can-brain.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Adam Mogg 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone
8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Josh Miller

Interchange: 14. Sam Mataora 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 17. Scott Logan
Reserves: 18. Danny Galea

2010teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Luke Covell 3. Dean Collis 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Scott Porter
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Josh Cordoba 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Taulima Tautai​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Grant Atkins and Ricky McFarlane
Video Referee: Russell Smith​

Toyota Cup Round 20
Raiders v Sharks @ Canberra, Sat 3:15pm (FOX Sports 2+HD LIVE)​

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 18
Souths Logan (CAN) v Ipswich (GCO) @ Davies Park, Sun 3:00pm​

NSW Cup Round 20
Windsor (PEN) v Cronulla (CRO) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm​

nrl-r20cbrcro.jpg

Last edited:

StormisBrewing

Juniors
This one could get ugly for both sides... By that I obviously mean either the scoreline for the Sharks, or a massive upset.

Sharks might have some new hope trying to impress 2011 coach and usually a bogey side for us tough to pick but we SHOULD win and by 13+

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canberra Raiders v Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Saturday 24 July 2010, 5:30pm AEST, Canberra Stadium
Referees: Matt Cecchin and Ashley Klein; Sideline Officials: Grant Atkins and Ricky McFarlane; Video Referee: Russell Smith

Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Adam Mogg 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Josh Miller
Interchange: 14. Sam Mataora 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 17. Scott Logan; Reserves: 18. Danny Galea
Sharks: 1. Nathan Gardner 2. Luke Covell 3. Dean Collis 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Scott Porter 8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Josh Cordoba 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Taulima Tautai

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19616

Rovelli

Bench
The 'new coach' factor would play more part if this was at Shark Park. Maybe then would I consider the Sharks a real chance. Surely the Raiders win this one, boost their points differential, and keep their fans hopeful of a run to the finals.

The new coach myth is just that , the Sharks may be a bit more enthusiastic but that doesnt necessarily mean they will win.

the stat that worrys me is that after Canberra rack up a huge score the next week they are off their game and the fact that the Sharks always put in against the Raiders.

If we play like we can , like we did the last 2 weeks then we should win.

CMUX

Interestingly, every single time the Raiders have scored 50 points in a game, they have been beaten the following week and 4 out of the last 6 teams to lose their coach have won their next match.

Having said that i am going the raiders by 20

skeepe

Immortal
Interestingly, every single time the Raiders have scored 50 points in a game, they have been beaten the following week and 4 out of the last 6 teams to lose their coach have won their next match.

Not every single time, but it's close.

In 2008, we followed up the 74-12 demolition of Penrith by thrashing the Knights.

Before that, you'd have to go back to 1999 when we followed up a 64-16 win over Wests with a 46-16 win over Norths.

It's funny. We do tend to lose the week after scoring 50, but those times that we've won, we've won big.

CMUX

Not every single time, but it's close.

In 2008, we followed up the 74-12 demolition of Penrith by thrashing the Knights.

Before that, you'd have to go back to 1999 when we followed up a 64-16 win over Wests with a 46-16 win over Norths.

It's funny. We do tend to lose the week after scoring 50, but those times that we've won, we've won big.

Oh ok... my bad... on foxsports the other day they said everytime :?

But the last 8 from 14 have lost.

Lol i feel a bit embarassed, foxsports obviously like to twist their stats, as i said though... Canberra by plenty

That that was from 98 , if you took it back further it could be heaps different. Stats change over time and when you look at them determines what the stat looks like.

the worrying one for me is the one where we dont win after we put 50 on somebody.

Latest posts