What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Close the Gap R24 | Sat | Cowboys 20-22 Bulldogs | Dairy Farmers

Result: Cowboys v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-nql-ind.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Ty Williams 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams 6. Arana Taumata 7. Grant Rovelli
8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. Willie Mason 11. Scott Bolton 12. Leeson Ah Mau 13. Ben Harris

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Nick Slyney 16. Carl Webb 17. Isaak Ah Mau

2010teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Daniel Rauicava 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Michael Hodgson 9. Michael Ennis 10. Ryan Tandy 11. Jamal Idris 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Mickey Paea 15. Dene Halatau 16. Chris Armit 17. Ben Barba

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood and Gavin West
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Toyota Cup Round 24
Cowboys v Bulldogs @ Dairy Farmers, Sat 5:15pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 21
Mackay (NQL) v Ipswich (GCO) @ Mackay Jnrs, Sat 5:30pm
Northern (NQL) v Norths (BRI) @ Barlow Pk, Sat 7:00pm

NSW Cup Round 24
Western Suburbs (WST) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Campbelltown, Sat 3:00pm

nrl2010-r24nqlcby.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
This should be an absolute f**king ripper :sarcasm:

beave

Coach
at least you guys didn't have to pay your hard earned $$$ like us poor suckers up here to have to watch this crap first hand (bulldogs excluded), think of us poor fans that have to witness the likes of grant povelli and gashley graham wear our beloved jersey and disgrace it.

bulldogs by however many they like.

at least you guys didn't have to pay your hard earned $$$ like us poor suckers up here to have to watch this crap first hand (bulldogs excluded), think of us poor fans that have to witness the likes of grant povelli and gashley graham wear our beloved jersey and disgrace it.

bulldogs by however many they like.

Rovelli is a shocker...end of story.

Still tipping the Cows though by 8...

Rovelli

Bench
Damn my screen name makes me look stupid...

I think the Cowboys will win this even though the Bulldogs will be favoured. The Cowboys at least turn up at Dairy Farmers. Should be a high-scoring game in this one with any luck.

Timmah

Staff member
North Queensland Cowboys v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Saturday 21 August 2010, 7:30pm AEST - Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville
Referees: Jason Robinson and Gavin Reynolds; Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood and Gavin West; Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Cowboys: 1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Ty Williams 4. Willie Tonga 5. John Williams 6. Arana Taumata 7. Grant Rovelli 8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. Willie Mason 11. Scott Bolton 12. Leeson Ah Mau 13. Ben Harris
Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Nick Slyney 16. Carl Webb 17. Isaak Ah Mau
Bulldogs: 1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Daniel Rauicava 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Michael Hodgson 9. Michael Ennis 10. Ryan Tandy 11. Jamal Idris 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg
Interchange: 14. Mickey Paea 15. Dene Halatau 16. Chris Armit 17. Ben Barba

NRL Teams - http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19794

All the teams for Toyota Cup, QRL and NSW Cup feeder comps here - http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19799

CMUX

The “who cares” game of the season.

The bulldogs are really in no-mans land on the ladder, cant make the 8 and will probably not finish 15th

I think the cowboys have 1 win in them before the year is out and I think it will be this week

Cowboys by 6

thommo4pm

Coach
The “who cares” game of the season.

The bulldogs are really in no-mans land on the ladder, cant make the 8 and will probably not finish 15th

I think the cowboys have 1 win in them before the year is out and I think it will be this week

Cowboys by 6

The supporters of both clubs would still care, and would want their sides to finish on a good note in what has been a horror year for both.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll be prioritising this over the election tonight, I still care about the boys finishing on a positive note. Three victories and we only finish a few points outside the eight... I think we deserve to look like we had a go this year, we didn't lose by big margins in many games, just a few blowouts and a lack of focus when it mattered. We'll be back bigger and better in 2011 and I hope tonight is the start of that. We need to flex our muscle over a Thurston-less Cowboys outfit, and stick it right up Mason/Tonga/Harris etc

boxhead

First Grade
Go the Cowboys!
No offence Doggies fans; I'm a Cowboy-Eel-Panther-Titan boy.

Realistically though, Doggies will probably do them by 30 :(