What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 7pm | Dragons 38-24 Rabbitohs | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Neville Costigan 9. Dean Young 10. Michael Weyman 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Nathan Fien 15. Trent Merrin 16. Matt Prior 17. Jarrod Saffy
Reserves: 18. Nick Emmett 19. Kyle Stanley 20. Jon Green 21. Luke Priddis

2010teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. Luke Capewell 7. Chris Sandow
8. Roy Asotasi 9. Issac Luke 10. Sam Burgess 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Jaiman Lowe 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Dave Tyrell 17. Jamie Simpson

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Russell Turner
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 26
Dragons v Rabbitohs @ WIN Jubilee, Sun 4:45pm

NSW Cup Round 26
Central Coast (NWC) v Shellharbour (STG) @ Morrie Breen Oval Kanwal, Sat 3:00pm
North Sydney (SOU) v Auckland (NZW) @ North Sydney Oval, Sat 5:00pm

nrl2010-r26stgsou.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
We could've cast serious doubts over the Dragons' premiership hopes if they went onto lose against Newcastle from 22-0 up...but they didn't. I don't think by 7pm Sunday Souths will have any chance of qualifying for the finals, so the Dragons to get a nice win heading into the finals.

Souths to rue all the games they choked away this season.

MattJ

Juniors
A question for dragons fans..
Seeing as though the minor premiership is all sewn up and the finals start the following week, do you think benny will rest anyone?
Chances are, if souths win it could very well be a replay the following week (depending on other results ie; Canberra, Manly, etc...).

My prediction... if dragons field a full strength side, i think they will probably win, if they dont and Souths are playing for a spot in the 8, i think we can get the job done.

Dragons will be hard to beat, big crowd at Kograh, sheild presentation, desperate to dispell chokers tag... souths are in for a massive challenge on Sunday, i pray they are up to it.

Godz Illa

Coach
He may rest one or two, but knowing Wayne and the way the team has built this season I imagine he'd be looking to continue ramping up the performance from last week. There is the risk that if we win the first semi that extra week off may stunt that progress. I imagine any resting will be done via the interchange - more minutes for the bench forwards and fewer for the likes of Weyman, Creagh. Last week Weyman had a long stint on the bench and Wayne was virtually forced to throw him back on when the Knights got back within reach

MattJ

Juniors
ahhh well, if we are good enough we will get the job done regardless of who Benny fields i guess, unfortunatly i think your probably right, momentum is a pretty important thing come finals time, i doubt theres too much of a chance any of the regulars wont be named.

Nemesis

Bench
f**k the arrogant queens... regardless of other results Souths pack have some tricks up their sleeve & will be primed to rip them apart... and our backs will finish the job. Rabbitohs by 20.

NGR

Juniors
With the amount of injuries we have, we are sitting ducks to get smashed...

Saints 30 Us 8...

Firey_Dragon

Coach
f**k the arrogant queens... regardless of other results Souths pack have some tricks up their sleeve & will be primed to rip them apart... and our backs will finish the job. Rabbitohs by 20.

I love how you call us arrogant, then proceed to talk up how much better your side is. There is a slight bit of irony right there.

This game could go either way IMO. Souths have everything to fight for, and we are entitled to take a week off in preparation for the finals. In saying that, if we play this game at close to full intensity I don't think Souths will be able to keep up given their injury toll.

Nemesis

Bench
I love how you call us arrogant, then proceed to talk up how much better your side is. There is a slight bit of irony right there.

This game could go either way IMO. Souths have everything to fight for, and we are entitled to take a week off in preparation for the finals. In saying that, if we play this game at close to full intensity I don't think Souths will be able to keep up given their injury toll.
lol@st choke having a bet each way and preparing their excuses already.

Latest posts